OHV Sticker placement

Started by Ex Racer, April 14, 2006, 07:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ex Racer

  I just recieved my OHV green sticker and was wondering what the correct placement is. Thanks in advance.........................
2006 LTR, CB, deleted air box lid, baffle........

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

cutngrs

SO IF YOU HAVE CUT FENDERS  AND CANT PUT WHERE THEY WANT  IT YOU WILL GET A TIKET   THAT SUCKS :o
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Bigscrb15

Quote from: cutngrs on April 14, 2006, 08:17:04 PM
SO IF YOU HAVE CUT FENDERS  AND CANT PUT WHERE THEY WANT  IT YOU WILL GET A TIKET   THAT SUCKS :o

Or if you have race plastics and change them out often. It sucks for the sport quads. They should have an alternate place to put them.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Clutch

glad someone else asked that lol :-[
700R Big Gun exhaust,Pro Design K&N filter,computer, Pro armor skids, AC blackline nerfs, Look for my 2005 SD Harley edition ITP beadlocks blackpowdercoated ITP HD tires

qt314nfla

I remember a thread quite a while ago about these stickers.  What are they for and do we need them?  Please give me some more information on this whole thing.

needforspeed

They are as the file says to protect against thieft. In another words if someone steels you ATV or Motorcycle and gets recovered the authorities have the serial number. You are probably going to need them when the trail system goes in in Ocala National Forest, and I believe you need them at Croom, although I am not sure anyone checks. I believe part of that money goes to the OHV fund for grants to different organizations for trail maintanence, patrols, land purchases for new places to ride, etc.

Quote from: QT314 on April 15, 2006, 05:43:50 PM
I remember a thread quite a while ago about these stickers.  What are they for and do we need them?  Please give me some more information on this whole thing.

Bigscrb15

You must have them to ride on ANY public lands. We were asked about them in Ocala last time we were there. Got them for $4 at the Tag Agency. It came in the mail with our registration for the newest atv we bought. Go ahead and get them to save time and trouble.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

geektrx

it really doesn't matter

as long as it is there that is all the rangers care about
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

qt314nfla

I got my quad registered and all that over 2 yrs ago.  I never got any information on the sticker. 

Bigscrb15

Quote from: QT314 on April 15, 2006, 08:21:50 PM
I got my quad registered and all that over 2 yrs ago.  I never got any information on the sticker. 

We never got any info on it either. Back when there was that thread where someone mentioned it and people said it didn't exist we got 1 in the mail for that new Wolverine we bought and I was like ok I guess its real so I went and got them for the Vinsons.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com