Best NFL Free agency move by player/team??

Started by geektrx, April 12, 2006, 03:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geektrx

like it says list what you think ius the best free agency move
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

geektrx

i think it was culpepper to the fins

or

brett favre retiring (hoping b/c i don't like favre)
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

garym


geektrx

the steelers suck

they won't even win their division
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

Paul_S

Quote from: garym on April 12, 2006, 08:20:08 PM
who cares, the STEELERS WILL WIN AGAIN ;D
No way, Jim Kelly will return and the Bills will go all the way this year.