fun day riding the secret track!

Started by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, April 09, 2006, 10:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

thanks for having us alan and darren!  :-*







[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Hondarider22

ya it was awesome, we need to do it again just with some more jumps!

yamaha350r

yea next time ill try to be there if i ever get any shocks@@!!!!!

Hondarider22

ya to bad we didnt get any shots of you doing the wheelie on 1 tire  >:D

#74 crf250r

instead of going to sunshine weds maybe ill come over and help build some jumps and ride.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

yamaha350r



#26YFZ

Ya maybe next time i'll be healthy and i'll show you two how to really jump out there....If i get the time i'll widen the track A LOT so we can run races and actually be able to pass...

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: Hondarider119 on April 09, 2006, 10:42:55 PM
ya to bad we didnt get any shots of you doing the wheelie on 1 tire  >:D

ya those one wheeled wheelies were nasty!  8) next time we will get some!  ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

WOODY_450r

thanks alot...the only 2 pics you got of me are terrible!!! >:(    lol j/p   i was too fast for yoiu guys too take any good pics!!! :D :D :D

hopefullly you guys come out agian, and soon
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Hondarider22

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 09, 2006, 10:45:24 PM
Quote from: Hondarider119 on April 09, 2006, 10:42:55 PM
ya to bad we didnt get any shots of you doing the wheelie on 1 tire  >:D

ya those one wheeled wheelies were nasty!  8) next time we will get some!  ;)

ya to bad i do it on a regular basis and its no big deal  :-\ lol

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: woodyraptor on April 09, 2006, 10:46:10 PM
thanks alot...the only 2 pics you got of me are terrible!!! >:(    lol j/p   i was too fast for yoiu guys too take any good pics!!! :D :D :D

hopefullly you guys come out agian, and soon

look woody you are getting two inches of air!!! lol  :D
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Hondarider22

#12
lol, i wonder what toby and ryan were saying when they flipped the rhino? lol ryan was probably crying as toby fell on him laughing  :D , we dont have school after tuesday so i think we are gonna go do some work out there to get it ready for next time  ;)

and darren what are you talking about? thers a picture right there of how good you were riding today, just not on your quad, more like the tractor  8)  :D

mikeE36

looks fun. Can I come out with curits. I'll hit the jumps if there not all sand.

#26YFZ

No offense or anything but I don't want this turning into a neighborhood riding spot.  Let's keep the questions about riding (and the answers alan) in PMs if you could  :)

Hondarider22

Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 10:51:47 PM
No offense or anything but I don't want this turning into a neighborhood riding spot.  Let's keep the questions about riding (and the answers alan) in PMs if you could  :)

um ok?  ???

#26YFZ

I just don't want a bunch of people asking to come out.  If I say yes to one person I open a door to the rest.  Just suggesting that you keep it in PMs. No big deal bro. But back to the real subject....Eric sucks

mikeE36

Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 10:51:47 PM
No offense or anything but I don't want this turning into a neighborhood riding spot.  Let's keep the questions about riding (and the answers alan) in PMs if you could  :)

u do know he owns it right?

#26YFZ


mikeE36


#26YFZ


#74 crf250r

im sorry about this idiot, #26yfz is his brother
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

#26YFZ

Lol no it's ok. I just can't say yes to anyone on a thread like this.  Then i'll feel bad when I have to start telling people they can't come out.

Hondarider22

Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 10:55:12 PM
I guess you don't know who I am.... ???

no who are you? wait your that one pro arent you??  :P

#26YFZ


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com