fun day riding the secret track!

Started by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, April 09, 2006, 10:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 10:54:20 PM
I just don't want a bunch of people asking to come out.  If I say yes to one person I open a door to the rest.  Just suggesting that you keep it in PMs. No big deal bro. But back to the real subject....Eric sucks

maybe you should stick to driving the tractor because you drove it better than you drive a quad!!!  :drive.gif
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

#26YFZ

no i dont! look at the picture you posted...I'm like off the side of the jump....

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 11:01:06 PM
no i dont! look at the picture you posted...I'm like off the side of the jump....

ya and? like i said you drive the tractor better! lol  :D
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Hondarider22

u cant drive either of them, before you know it he will be trying to do 360s on the tractor like he did last night  :D

#26YFZ

 :o I see how it is....you got jokes huh? well...  :'(

#26YFZ

Man I wish I knew how to post videos....< *insert crash video here*>

Hondarider22

Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 11:04:23 PM
Man I wish I knew how to post videos....< *insert crash video here*>

ya i dont know, but i dont think that url or watever its called is gonna work  ???

#26YFZ

really? thanks genius....it was a joke

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 11:04:23 PM
Man I wish I knew how to post videos....< *insert crash video here*>

ya that was a good one!!!  :o
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

#26YFZ

I hate both of you.... :'( :'( I'm going to cry myself to sleep now.  :-\

Hondarider22

i dont think thats gonna help you in racing  :-\ it didnt help jake, he cryed every night after he broke his wrist  :P and we all saw me burning him today  :drive.gif

#26YFZ

Haahahahahahahahaha.....I'll leave it at that.

53yfz450

yeah it was fun. now go out and putr some jumps in. :P and alan you werent beating me. i just couldnt pass you because its so skinny. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

Thanks again for letting me ride over there. I think Darren was talking about this Eric. The one that really sucks! Lol  :D

#26YFZ

#39
Haha no I was talkin about the "Maverick" Eric but hey man looks like you finally checked the site out.  Welcome....and Jake I got those bars on today and all I can say is wow....such a difference.  I also got the tire back on the bead. I'm feelin a little better but I CAN't TURN LEFT! When I do my right arm pulls out too far and my back pops....I'll be ready by sat. though....Can't wait to get back out there!

mikeE36


Hondarider22

Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 10, 2006, 05:51:11 PM
yeah it was fun. now go out and putr some jumps in. :P and alan you werent beating me. i just couldnt pass you because its so skinny. ;)

i know i know, it was actaully really scary riding infront of you, i kept remembering you telling me how that yfz has no brakes  :tsktsk.gif :H

Quote from: ebtrx450r on April 10, 2006, 09:37:02 PM
Thanks again for letting me ride over there. I think Darren was talking about this Eric. The one that really sucks! Lol  :D

hey man, glad to see you on the site! you were looking pretty good for the first time on a track  :ThumbsUp.gif

ebtrx450r

Thanks guys! I'm heading out this week to go back home til the 18th. I look forward to going back out.

Hondarider22

alright man, have fun up in ohio! hope to see you out there again when you get back  ;)

MX411


#26YFZ


Hondarider22

haha ya you did get owned, you should put my crash at bartow with my 85 on here, that was just me not knowing how to ride  :P

man check besim out! he made a sweet swerve to dodge that rolling bike!  ::) he was probably scared out of his mind  :SternSmile.gif

ebtrx450r

Wow that doesn't look like much fun! Atleast you didn't get hurt too bad or break anything. :G

WOODY_450r

Man looks pretty bad!!!

you sould somhow get my vedio of when  i crashed and broke my collerbone!!!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Hondarider22

Quote from: woodyraptor on April 12, 2006, 08:39:21 AM
Man looks pretty bad!!!

you sould somhow get my vedio of when  i crashed and broke my collerbone!!!

we had that one on video to, but im not sure what happened to the tape, and we didnt know how to get that 1 on the comp....maybe you should just do it again and we will put it on  :D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com