HAPPY B-DAY WOODY!!!!!

Started by 53yfz450, April 06, 2006, 06:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondarider22

ya, when you were on the track last weekend he started kicking dirt on me and jake, told him to stop but the little punk wouldnt stop  >:( lol

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

WOODY_450r

hahahaha i dont think that would be a good idea!!! becuase hes not coming sat.
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22


#26YFZ

My parents are "attempting" to be typical parents and they are saying I can't race sat. unless I am completely caught up with my online course.....well I doubt i'll be completely caught up lol but hopefully I can go so I can take home first place in beginner....(2 wins and ill move up eric...)

Hondarider22

Quote from: #26YFZ on April 06, 2006, 10:04:37 PM
My parents are "attempting" to be typical parents and they are saying I can't race sat. unless I am completely caught up with my online course.....well I doubt i'll be completely caught up lol but hopefully I can go so I can take home first place in beginner....(2 wins and ill move up eric...)

wwhat happened to all the talk about being able to do it in a couple hours?  ???

53yfz450

Quote from: #26YFZ on April 06, 2006, 10:04:37 PM
My parents are "attempting" to be typical parents and they are saying I can't race sat. unless I am completely caught up with my online course.....well I doubt i'll be completely caught up lol but hopefully I can go so I can take home first place in beginner....(2 wins and ill move up eric...)

hopefully ill be back to my normal self by then.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

josh that eric guy (not maverick) the one that lives in lake carlton arms next door to me is gonna try racing beg. this saturday at sunshine, he rides a trx 450  ;)

WOODY_450r

cool!!! another person my raptor will eat!!!!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

happy b-day woody!!!!!!!! free rounds of me roosting you on saturday on me!  >:D
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

WOODY_450r

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 07, 2006, 05:12:12 PM
happy b-day woody!!!!!!!! free rounds of me roosting you on saturday on me!  >:D

i might just have to take you up on that!!!  >:D
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: woodyraptor on April 07, 2006, 05:18:16 PM
i might just have to take you up on that!!!  >:D

oh woody you remember what happened last time thayou said that! i believe i was doing all the roosting!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

WOODY_450r

yes i do recall that but.....i have a practice track now soo we will se if your able to  roost me any more >:D
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

ok we will see! so does that mean you are racing the intermediate class with me?
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

WOODY_450r

well i if i win...maybe but i dought it you will still beat me i was j/p :D :D
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

53yfz450

eric if i beat you on the holeshot im going to do everything i can to not let you pass. youlll probablly get me threw the whoops though. but im going to be blocking >:D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

just wear your goggles b-day boy!!!  :M 2:L
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 07, 2006, 05:42:46 PM
eric if i beat you on the holeshot im going to do everything i can to not let you pass. youlll probablly get me threw the whoops though. but im going to be blocking >:D

dont worry i dont plan on losing the hole shot!  :Y
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

53yfz450

yeah you can still come 2nd out of the gate. but ill be up front. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

ya right i was beating trx#9 wed!!!!  >:D thats all i have to say!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

Quote from: woodyraptor on April 07, 2006, 05:24:36 PM
yes i do recall that but.....i have a practice track now soo we will se if your able to  roost me any more >:D

what are you talking about? ???

53yfz450

your track. he has a track to go to like me. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!! drinks are on me!  :drink.gif :Y

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com