NFL Draft

Started by geektrx, April 05, 2006, 02:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geektrx

Who goes where in the top 5 picks

texans @ 1
saints @ 2
titans @ 3
jets @ 4
packers @ 5



Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

geektrx

i think it will go

1 reggie bush
2 mario williams
3 matt lineart
4 vince young
5 aj hawk
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

YAM29C

texans @ 1- Reggie Bush
saints @ 2- trade with jets. Jets draft Matt Leinart
titans @ 3- Vince Young
jets @ 4- trade with saints. Saints draft D'Brickshaw Ferguson
packers @ 5- A.J. Hawk

Thats what I think will happen, but it is the NFL and nobody ever can predict whats going to happen on draft day.

DZ 350

isn't vince young training with the dolphins? i think the dolphins need better wide recievers if we get vince young, so he will have someone to rely on!! Go Eagles and Dolphins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Busta Nutt

Forgive me I almost spoke my mind.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com