Se Raptor mods all on

Started by Clutch, April 05, 2006, 07:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clutch

not a great pic

[attachment deleted by admin]
700R Big Gun exhaust,Pro Design K&N filter,computer, Pro armor skids, AC blackline nerfs, Look for my 2005 SD Harley edition ITP beadlocks blackpowdercoated ITP HD tires

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Clutch

1 month 35 hours of riding love it, want to get too croom an Ocala bdfore it gets to hot ;D
700R Big Gun exhaust,Pro Design K&N filter,computer, Pro armor skids, AC blackline nerfs, Look for my 2005 SD Harley edition ITP beadlocks blackpowdercoated ITP HD tires

RAD 450r

Yeah I love it too, Three months and about 20 hours of riding :(, Im going to croom next week and I cant wait.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com