Bithlo Thursday Night

Started by T2, April 04, 2006, 08:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

 I believe its Quads Only night starting this Thursday So lets get a BIG turnout so they will keep it that way and not have to ride with the Dirtbikes. So whos in for a group ride this Thursday?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

53yfz450

#1
if it was on friday nights i would. i have school and my dad has work. if its still going on during summer i should be there. im sure they would get a better turnout if it where on friday :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

LE450-RACER#77

Friday nights are executive night for the members only. If it is quads only then I will come out but if not I will be at Bartow.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Flea_Jumper


Mrs.Nightbreed

I will be there. Not sure if I can be there right at 4. I have an appointment at 2 in Altamonte and I don't know how long it will take, but we will be there as early as we can  :)

LE450-RACER#77

Looks loike I will be going to Bartow because Bithlo isn't starting the quad night until maybe next week.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Mrs.Nightbreed

I just talked to Jessica and they ARE having it tomorrow. If they don't get a decent turnout they won't do it for us again  :( .

LE450-RACER#77

Ok let's plan it then. I will try to be there around 4 or 4:30.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Mrs.Nightbreed

I won't be leaving Altamonte until 3PM then I have to go home a pick up Shaun.  :-\ But I will be there as soon as possible  8)

Exmx54

I'd go tomorow if only it wasn't so far! I can go next week though! I'll be at seminole tomorow, bithlo is just too far to go with school the next day.

LE450-RACER#77

What's up Tony & Jesse are ya'll in or no ?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

T2

Just got home from Mickeys House with the family, had a great day, well if Bithlo is open tommrow I will be there. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LE450-RACER#77

BITHLO IS NOT HAVING QUADS ONLY TONITE !!!!  Jared called me at 8:30 this morning & said it would start next week.


GOING TO BARTOW TONITE AT 4:00.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

LE450-RACER#77

HEADING TO BARTOW IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES.   8)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

T2

Update bithlo is open tonight I spoke with Suzin on the phone and its open she dont know why people where saying it was closed, So we need to show them a BIG TURNOUT TOnight I'm 100% sure they are open. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LE450-RACER#77

We had a god time tonight with only 10 - 12 quads so lets plan on next week.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com