nextel

Started by acceler8or, April 02, 2006, 08:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acceler8or

can anyone reconmend a good nextel camera phone?

big-daddy

i870 1.3 megapixels with a mini sd card  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: acceler8or on April 02, 2006, 08:44:54 PM
can anyone reconmend a good nextel camera phone?

if you want a nextel camera phone i reccomend the i870 ... ii personally hated it but I know alot of people who actually like it .... I'll keep my 830  !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Kawa3

Quote from: big-daddy on April 02, 2006, 09:01:02 PM
i870 1.3 megapixels with a mini sd card  ;)

If I remember right he is a nextel dealer, I would go with what he says ;D
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

bugmanjr

try getting anything but sorry a$$ nextel..
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

big-daddy

Quote from: bugmanjr on April 03, 2006, 02:51:59 PM
try getting anything but sorry a$$ nextel..

Nextel not for everyone....... You can wait for the new i960 to come out in the winter, also as 1.3 camera. here a picture from the i870

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Thrasher

I just renewed my plan with Alltel, I really was leaning towards switching to nextel, but i've heard of so many problems with service, i've decided to stay with Alltel. I've never had any real problems with them, and service for the most part, is really really good! (ok, so deep in ocala national forest maybe an exception)
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

MachineDog

I agree, we had problems with service out here in Loxahatchee, we switched to Verizon and yesterday my dad got called for overtime twice while we were at holeylands. :o
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

apkkfx400

Quote from: big-daddy on April 03, 2006, 08:17:39 PM
Quote from: bugmanjr on April 03, 2006, 02:51:59 PM
try getting anything but sorry a$$ nextel..

Nextel not for everyone....... You can wait for the new i960 to come out in the winter, also as 1.3 camera. here a picture from the i870

I'm w/bugman on this one, and being a nextel subscriber I can say this:

you might be able to take pics all day on the phone, but w/no reception, any phone sucks-but seems to be an on-going issue with a lot of nextel subscribers.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com