Ocala Thunderbowl Flattrack Sat April 15 and 22nd. How many more?

Started by HillKiller, April 02, 2006, 11:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1fastltr450

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on April 05, 2006, 09:09:33 AM
Well we'll have to suggest that. That would probably work if quad classes are run early in the program. The Sprint car guys prefer to run last anyway.

    Hey there Garyboy,

On the 22nd expect to see a renewed 2 Stroke / 4 Stroke  War so start thinking of a good excuse for why you cant race, LOL. I could even run the Cali 250 with you guys :Wacko.gif

www.thunderbowlspeedway.com

I want need no excusses trust me. my 4-stroke buddies and I will take care of business when needed. dont worry my little 2-stroke friend. I might not be there on the 15th but will be there on the 22nd. I think you should call Tim and tell him with the turn out we are getting him the least he could do is try to get our points posted on the website.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

LT-R450ApK

are we there yet?

Get'em Gary!!

I personally love the 2-strokes they keep the buzzin lil critters away
Perfect pit bikes haha ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

how big is the track? long? does it compare to sandmountain without the horseshoe?

1fastltr450

what about them thacker boys are they coming on one of these weeks let us know
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

well i sent the cases and crank off to ESR yesterday, so hopefully by the first race in may i will be running this beast!  i have tires ordered they should be here anytime...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on April 05, 2006, 05:06:55 PM


I want need no excusses trust me. my 4-stroke buddies and I will take care of business when needed. dont worry my little 2-stroke friend. I might not be there on the 15th but will be there on the 22nd. I think you should call Tim and tell him with the turn out we are getting him the least he could do is try to get our points posted on the website.
Better document those 4 stroke wins because they are about to be a memory. I think Smoke said it best...."Choke on my smoke"!!!
  You just need to quit routing the beginners and get back in your own class where you belong especially since you've been flattrackin for over a year now!!!
   I sent them an email about the website a few days ago but no reply yet.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: dreth on April 05, 2006, 09:11:42 PM
how big is the track? long? does it compare to sandmountain without the horseshoe?

1/4 MILE CLAY OVAL

1fastltr450

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on April 06, 2006, 08:40:44 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on April 05, 2006, 05:06:55 PM


I want need no excusses trust me. my 4-stroke buddies and I will take care of business when needed. dont worry my little 2-stroke friend. I might not be there on the 15th but will be there on the 22nd. I think you should call Tim and tell him with the turn out we are getting him the least he could do is try to get our points posted on the website.
     Better document those 4 stroke wins because they are about to be a memory. I think Smoke said it best...."Choke on my smoke"!!!
  You just need to quit routing the beginners and get back in your own class where you belong especially since you've been flattrackin for over a year now!!!
   I sent them an email about the website a few days ago but no reply yet.



it seems like everytime this guy talks it always sounds like blah,blahh, blahhh, blahhhh.... and for the smoke dog he just needs to get on out to the track and try it out. I am just tring to help you out Dave by running the beg class if I step back up you will be placing farther and farther back
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

 



It's back to Rehab for you youngman, no more crackpipe, it distorts your ability to reason!   :no  :'(   pfffftttt!!!!                                                                                                                                                                 Here's dirt in your eye! :ouch.gif
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Scott270r

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on April 05, 2006, 07:11:32 PM
are we there yet?

Get'em Gary!!

I personally love the 2-strokes they keep the buzzin lil critters away
Perfect pit bikes haha ;)

Oh really, I seem to remember a couple 2 strokes that did O.K. back in March, but I guess you weren't there to see that. Look for me, I will be on a Yellow 1988 TRX250R.

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

LT-R450ApK

Quote from: Scott270r on April 06, 2006, 08:00:42 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on April 05, 2006, 07:11:32 PM
are we there yet?

Get'em Gary!!

I personally love the 2-strokes they keep the buzzin lil critters away
Perfect pit bikes haha ;)

Oh really, I seem to remember a couple 2 strokes that did O.K. back in March, but I guess you weren't there to see that. Look for me, I will be on a Yellow 1988 TRX250R.



Im sure being a ex-pro helps?
Im just a lil ol slow C-rider with a ALL Stock Quad
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

TBR

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on April 06, 2006, 07:56:14 AM
what about them thacker boys are they coming on one of these weeks let us know
We need to finish up at Sand Mountain and FTR and then we will probably come up and play.
Sounds like we wouldn't do any good because we have 4-strokes ;D
I remember JT saying that same thing about a year ago but then he was only on a 380.
See,  yall may not want us up there.
Dale

LE450-RACER#77

Quote from: TBR on April 06, 2006, 11:00:59 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on April 06, 2006, 07:56:14 AM
what about them thacker boys are they coming on one of these weeks let us know
We need to finish up at Sand Mountain and FTR and then we will probably come up and play.
Sounds like we wouldn't do any good because we have 4-strokes ;D
I remember JT saying that same thing about a year ago but then he was only on a 380.
See,  yall may not want us up there.
Dale



I SAY LETS GO GET 'EM DALE !!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Scott270r

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on April 06, 2006, 10:49:21 PM

Im sure being a ex-pro helps?
Im just a lil ol slow C-rider with a ALL Stock Quad

Well, that was almost a decade and 40 lbs ago. I am certainly not pro anymore. I couldn't compete with any of those guys now.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: TBR on April 06, 2006, 11:00:59 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on April 06, 2006, 07:56:14 AM
what about them thacker boys are they coming on one of these weeks let us know
We need to finish up at Sand Mountain and FTR and then we will probably come up and play.
Sounds like we wouldn't do any good because we have 4-strokes ;D
I remember JT saying that same thing about a year ago but then he was only on a 380.
See,  yall may not want us up there.
Dale

Dont bring me in on this!  Ive switched to the dark side!  But if I were runnin' flat track- ID BE RUNNIN A 2-STROKE!  I promise you that there is no 4 stroke beating me on a flat track! Any amount of money on any given day!  Besides, we dont have a 380R any more- Its a 400 Polonda Motor! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

derek330

well having a racing history helps but scott and i are far from pro. it was a decade ago and 40 lbs for scott, only 5 for me!!!! :> we will be back on the 22nd for sure to show yall what the 2-strokes are all about. again.  just be there to see it this time, or to at least see the rear bumpers. lol
                                                                                                     -derek
               p.s. i am not only to sexy for my pants but i am too fast too!!!
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Scott270r

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on April 07, 2006, 10:11:12 AM
Besides, we dont have a 380R any more- Its a 400 Polonda Motor! ;D

Speaking of that, how has that engine held up? How does it compare to your old 380 (I'm guessing Pro-X style stroker) engine? I have a 330 and it has been great, but a 400 always sounds better.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

dreth

is this low enough? ive never raced flat track

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

these are the tires i ordered. i hope they are right

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth


Scott270r

Quote from: dreth on April 07, 2006, 10:57:20 PM
these are the tires i ordered. i hope they are right

Hey Dreth,

You should be just fine. Since you have raced plenty It will be a real quick transition in to flattrack. The only thing I would say is that at least when I went be careful to not be too agressive in the turns or you will spin out. I know of about 5 spinouts on March 18th and it was almost 6 because I got a little crazy a time or two as well. I look forward to meeting all your crew. See you on the 22nd.

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: Scott270r on April 08, 2006, 08:14:52 AM
Quote from: dreth on April 07, 2006, 10:57:20 PM
these are the tires i ordered. i hope they are right

Hey Dreth,

You should be just fine. Since you have raced plenty It will be a real quick transition in to flattrack. The only thing I would say is that at least when I went be careful to not be too agressive in the turns or you will spin out. I know of about 5 spinouts on March 18th and it was almost 6 because I got a little crazy a time or two as well. I look forward to meeting all your crew. See you on the 22nd.





thanks and i will see you there on the 15th?

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Scott270r on April 07, 2006, 07:53:05 PM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on April 07, 2006, 10:11:12 AM
Besides, we dont have a 380R any more- Its a 400 Polonda Motor! ;D

Speaking of that, how has that engine held up? How does it compare to your old 380 (I'm guessing Pro-X style stroker) engine? I have a 330 and it has been great, but a 400 always sounds better.

3 minutes after pulling it out of a 6 lap TT race, you can put your hand on the cylinder and leave it there!  It is on a completely stock 400 cylinder w/o even having port work.  It has unbelievable torque for a 2 stroke and is super freakin fast.  I cant describe what that motor is capable of.  4 stroke torque, with 2 stroke mentality!  I would dare say that nothing will handle it on a flat track! Pops built it and perfected it.  He has about 4 more coming w/ 2 of them spoken for.  The most reliable low maintenance high performance R engine I have ever seen! (been doing this since 82')
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

1fastltr450

rtr380 you speak high of that thing, all I can say is dont sing it BRING IT lol lets see what its got ///// well what about the wares what are they coming up with next I know they are spending some money  hahaha  ;D ;D ;D and this is me setting back watching  8)
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com