Accident in Holopaw??

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, March 27, 2006, 06:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

We went camping this weekend . When we were leaving down Holopaw Groves Rd. There were 2 fire trucks and an emergancy medical truck going back towards the property. Does anyone know anything about that? When we were headed toward the gate in the truck there was a guy that seemed pretty worried that stopped us to see if we had seen a women on a red quad. I was just wondering if anyone knows what happened and if everything is alright?

qt314nfla

Here's what I heard.  Some ppl I know were out at there camp and saw a Hummer and another vehicle speeding around out there.  The hummer ended up buried underwater in a hole.  An atv rider came along and was heading into the hole not knowing the hummer was in there.  They hit the hummer and had some serious injuries (broken pelvis, etc).  The emergency vehicles were tending to the injured ATV rider.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: QT314 on March 29, 2006, 12:20:10 AM
Here's what I heard.  Some ppl I know were out at there camp and saw a Hummer and another vehicle speeding around out there.  The hummer ended up buried underwater in a hole.  An atv rider came along and was heading into the hole not knowing the hummer was in there.  They hit the hummer and had some serious injuries (broken pelvis, etc).  The emergency vehicles were tending to the injured ATV rider.

WOW How do you bury a Hummer???  That must have been a DEEP hole.  I feel bad for the ATV rider, hope he/she will be ok.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

garym

Try explaining that one to the insurance company...

MuddFreak77

#4
Quote from: garym on March 29, 2006, 11:40:34 AM
Try explaining that one to the insurance company...

I don't think they insure stupidity, at least in the Hummers case.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Mudd "Bull" Freak77 on March 29, 2006, 12:04:32 PM
Quote from: garym on March 29, 2006, 11:40:34 AM
Try explaining that one to the insurance company...

I don't think they insure stupidity, at least in the Hummers case.

Yea they do, thats why everyones insurance rates are so high.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

shortcut

I'll bet the hummer was stolen.
Is this all there is ?

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Bigscrb15

Quote from: shortcut on March 29, 2006, 12:28:34 PM
I'll bet the hummer was stolen.

nah, theres no way anything stolen would be at Holopaw. lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Joedirt

Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 29, 2006, 12:48:36 PM
Quote from: shortcut on March 29, 2006, 12:28:34 PM
I'll bet the hummer was stolen.

nah, theres no way anything stolen would be at Holopaw. lol.


LOL..you guys are taking crazy pills... ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

o4250

What I don't understand is how their is no possible way they could have seen the hummer. That must meen the whole roof was under water, they must have been very drunk to try to go through something that is more than 6 foot deep.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com