ATV Offroad Fury 3 Promotion

Started by mrbones, December 21, 2004, 03:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tampaboy813

QuoteI bought it when it came out and play it alot...
hey tampaboy...  i'll buy your copy...Pm me your addy and I'll drop the $$ in the mail monday.

z|n
Its still for sale...and I have the Online keyboard, Headset, Net Addaptor can sell with it....LMK people

SuzukiMan

dang this thing is hard to figure out. cant find #3. it asks how many players can play on multiplayer online. , if somebody can help me , i thank you. thanks ;)


         RIDE A 2 STROKE!!!!

zin


QUAD2NV

I've played 1 and 2 and have had 3 for about a month.  Pretty fun game, especially since I have the cheat codes!  Can't wait to get ATV vs MX Unleashed.
2004 Yamaha YFZ450
Pro-Taper Bars
MSR Roost Deflectors
ITP XCT Fronts
Kenda Claw 6ply Rears
Arens Nerfs
Jet Kit
TC Race Pipe
Cam Mod
AC Bumper
Armadillo Full Skids

Shee305

I like Atv #3 .... Its the Shitz !!!


Its_a_Jeep_thing

Got the game.. and I like it but I wish they used real bikes not fake ugly things...
You might can out run me.. but I bet you cant out mud me!!

glennd

Have #2 & the whole family loves it.  Sorry, but I'm not reading through all that trash to play the game! Now if someone posted the answers...

450_Kid

I think that's sweet that you can win stuff off of ATV 3. 8)Good luck in the contest.
04 yamaha 450 renthal bars, ac nerfbars, ron woods intake, jet kit.

loffy_toffy_boy

That is a awsome game,I havent been able to play it yet because i havent got'n the chance yet but i have seen the box to it and it looks pretty bad 8)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrbones

#34
Here it is, 1 month later, and they never sent the promo items to me like they promised. So much for giving them out this weekend. If I ever get them, we'll have to give them out at another group ride.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

eustismudder

To get everything but the fury bike enter under cheats the word !SLACKER! just as I typed it. Then the game becomes fun. I have had it since it came out and enjoy playing it often, but the real fun is playing it online with other people.

mrbones

I got the promo stuff today. Yahoo! There's a ton of demo disks and some other goodies. I'll figure something out as to when we'll give them out. Thanks!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

zin

I'm interested in a poster for in my shop if you have any...  ;D

glennd

Received a demo disk, shirt, goggles, bag and hat today.  Pretty nice stuff too.  2 thumbs up to the promotion folks, nice stuff. Kids are both laying claim to everything!  Thanks: Glenn  PS: They LOVE the game too.

wheelie_boy

 I love those games. I have the first game and the second game but i dont have the third.  I want to play it and see how much better it is but my ps2 is messed up so I dont want to waste money and buy a game when it wont play because of my ps2.
05 kx 250f

Hollywood

Quote from: glennd on June 09, 2005, 02:31:26 AM
Received a demo disk, shirt, goggles, bag and hat today. Pretty nice stuff too. 2 thumbs up to the promotion folks, nice stuff. Kids are both laying claim to everything! Thanks: Glenn PS: They LOVE the game too.

Same here. Pretty cool deal!
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

raptor426

ATV offroad fury 3 sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It isnt even worth signing up for.  The newest and best game out for PS2 is by far MX vs. ATV Unleashed.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

Ida_Mann

I got my stuff on Friday right before Iheaded out to ONF for a weekend of wet riding,,,,,very nice bag and as Hollywood says "makes a perfect helmetbag".

cool goggles, unfortunately they don't work well with a helmet.  and the jersey is a bit small for me.

but cool package.

Thanks Mr. Bones for pointing this thing out.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

got my stuff aswell , THANKS MR. BONES  ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo