ATTENTION: THE COLLIER COUNTY COMMISSION HAS BEEN MOVED

Started by lswjth2, March 24, 2006, 05:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lswjth2

Folks, The Date has been moved to APRIL 11th, Tuesday....Thxs

americanhighlander

#1
Sounds like waiting time is hard part.  ;)

Well the good part about that at least,
you can setup more protesters to show up in bigger
numbers to have more time to setup.(See what i mean about that?)

And at least two events won't go off at sameday
the one down south fla,and one here in live oak.  :)

At least your atv battle protest plans can expand
more people a head of time.
(The more of  wait,The more people show up in big huge numbers).



[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com