CROOM SPRING BREAK !!!!

Started by DZ 350, March 22, 2006, 07:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

Of course, the day I have barely any money, I decide to head to croom.. Only to find that you guys werent there.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Toomey

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 29, 2006, 07:17:48 PM
Of course, the day I have barely any money, I decide to head to croom.. Only to find that you guys werent there.

:banghead.gif  Dang, I'm sorry about that man, spring break doesn't start until a few weeks for us, second week in April.  Way to go DZ!  :D  Sorry about that svt.  :foot.gif
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

RAD 450r

Ahh man that sucks, idk why but i guess he didnt post dates ,Or we just plan really early bc its like a 5 hour drive, Sorry bout that...Anyways how was it, really dussty?
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

DZ 350

the date is up on the first post, ahh thats stinks, so will we see u on aprill 11,12,13,or the 14th ??
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

svtbolt04

Depends, its a 3 hours drive for me. Also, its not that dusty.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

RAD 450r

Hey atleast you got some practice time. Youll proly smoke us on the trails anyways lol but its always fun to ride with more people.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

RAD 450r

Countdown: 1 week....Dust, did you book your hotel rooms???..Damn I cant freakin wait :-X
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

DZ 350

-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

kfx400rob

i might be able to go up around easter i got like 4 days off around easter not sure exactly when
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

DZ 350

i got a broken ankle right now but i am still going to go riding no matter what, even if i have to cut this d@mn cast off, but we can only go this next week because this is our spring break and i can afford to miss any days from school any more but that would be a great time because thats the time around easter i will be getting my cast off but to bad, just gotta go ride!!
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Toomey

Do the hotels get full this time of year?  My dad is thinking of possibly getting a room with some points or something that he has, should I tell him to hurry it up if he's going to?  I wanna camp though, so maybe not.... But on the other hand, I want my bisquits with sausage gravy!
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

DZ 350

Quote from: Toomey on April 05, 2006, 10:14:47 AM
Do the hotels get full this time of year?  My dad is thinking of possibly getting a room with some points or something that he has, should I tell him to hurry it up if he's going to?  I wanna camp though, so maybe not.... But on the other hand, I want my bisquits with sausage gravy!

ya u better book your room now!, because some times around spring break the camp grounds get sold out! so hurry up and book the rooms, i think we r staying at the hampton, i don't know ???
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

RAD 450r

Yeah were trying the hampton for once
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

DZ 350

Quote from: RAD 700r on April 05, 2006, 04:12:46 PM
Yeah were trying the hampton for once

OOOOO FOR REAL I HEARD THEY HAVE THE BETTER BREAKFEST!!!!!!
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Toomey

#39
Alright, we're staying at the Hampton Tuesday and Wednesday nights.  We're leaving Tuesday morning around 5am, I'd like to leave earlier though, like 3am.  In any case we should be there by 10am or earlier on Tuesday.  I'm picking up a pair of boots in Sebring though, some Fox Forma Pro's, much better than the falling apart Elememts I have now.
We might possibly leave on Monday though and camp that night, depending on how busy my dad is that day and what we decide.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

RAD 450r

Quote from: Toomey on April 07, 2006, 06:35:21 AM
Alright, we're staying at the Hampton Tuesday and Wednesday nights.  We're leaving Tuesday morning around 5am, I'd like to leave earlier though, like 3am.  In any case we should be there by 10am or earlier on Tuesday.  I'm picking up a pair of boots in Sebring though, some Fox Forma Pro's, much better than the falling apart Elememts I have now.
We might possibly leave on Monday though and camp that night, depending on how busy my dad is that day and what we decide.


Alright cool,.....You posted this when i was just waking up? ??? ???....were leavin maybe around 6 and leaving friday around 1
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

DZ 350

#41
Quote from: RAD 700r on April 07, 2006, 10:05:47 PM
Quote from: Toomey on April 07, 2006, 06:35:21 AM
Alright, we're staying at the Hampton Tuesday and Wednesday nights.  We're leaving Tuesday morning around 5am, I'd like to leave earlier though, like 3am.  In any case we should be there by 10am or earlier on Tuesday.  I'm picking up a pair of boots in Sebring though, some Fox Forma Pro's, much better than the falling apart Elememts I have now.
We might possibly leave on Monday though and camp that night, depending on how busy my dad is that day and what we decide.



Alright cool,.....You posted this when i was just waking up? ??? ???....were leavin maybe around 6 and leaving friday around 1

or r we leaving around 4 or 5 am like last time? i don't know what time my dad wants to leave yet ??
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Toomey

What do you mean by leaving at 6?  Monday night or Tuesday morning?  And yeah, I got up preety early today.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

RAD 450r

Oh Im sorry, 6 o'clock on tuesday morning or somewhere near that time
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

DZ 350

Quote from: Toomey on April 07, 2006, 10:24:50 PM
What do you mean by leaving at 6?  Monday night or Tuesday morning?  And yeah, I got up preety early today.

tuesday morning
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Toomey

Alright, so we might get there a little earlier.  I'm trying to get this thing finished with the engine on the RM to make it stop fouling plugs, I'm preety sure it's leaking tranny oil into the engine, so hopefully I'll have that done in time.  If not, I'll probably go through 20 plugs.  :P
So Dustin, what are you doing with the cast so far, cutting it, or riding with it?
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

DZ 350

Quote from: Toomey on April 07, 2006, 10:47:51 PM
Alright, so we might get there a little earlier.  I'm trying to get this thing finished with the engine on the RM to make it stop fouling plugs, I'm preety sure it's leaking tranny oil into the engine, so hopefully I'll have that done in time.  If not, I'll probably go through 20 plugs.  :P
So Dustin, what are you doing with the cast so far, cutting it, or riding with it?

right know i could shift with the cast, but if this thing starts to annoy me i'll have go over to OAS and ask bob to cut it off ...
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

RAD 450r

1 day :Y :Y :Y, Mario are you leaving tomorrow night or early in the next morning, did you ever fix the leaking tranny oil?

Any one else going just look for alot of people in the hammocks near the picnic area
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

WOODY_450r

ok well i think i will be going this friday with one of my friends...maybe a couble other of my friends

just look for a red #411 trx450r 8)
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Toomey

Yeah Ryan, finished the the leaky seal last minute.  Actually I still have to finish up the bike, pack everything, and try to get some rest.  Man I started this new job, Sat, Sun, and Monday were all work all day.  :'(  More money for the dirt bike I guess, or a CR500.  8)
I think we're gonna be leaving around 4 or 5 am tommorow morning, and I'm picking up some boots in Sebring, some really nice ones.
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR WEEKS!!!!  :P
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com