outty 800

Started by dirtyface, March 21, 2006, 07:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyface

pictures of my 800 outty

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

dirtyface

another

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

klutchbuster400

nice!!!!!!!!!!!
bet ya that'll get through some stuff!

dirtyface

hmf pipe

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

dirtyface

06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

kfx400rob

that thing is pretty sweet how fast does it go?
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

dirtyface

I have had it up to 65 on gravel with some throttle left. On pavement, 70 shouldn't be a problem. Some ohter guys with stock tires said they had them up to 80 but I know mine won't do that with these tires. It is one sweet machine and you should see it throw mud  OMG ;)
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

rubicon500kid

nice thats the bike i want to get. i cant make my mind up the rincon or the outty 800 or the 650

i have a Q how much did u pay for urs and did it come with those tires or u got them extra  also how was the stock tires
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

2006YFZ450

That thing is sweet ;)

Do you know what was your HP gain with the HMF ???  Sounds good 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

DZ 350

sweet bike, good choice of pipe HMF !!
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Chevy1500z71

wow, to make a vid and all u must realy like ur pipe :o lol

sounds like my dads

rubicon500kid

http://www.mudanddirt.com/media/playingaround800.wmv

this one has 29 laws snorkel and a small lift but other then that its stock turning 29s thats crazy
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

dirtyface

Quote from: rancher350kid on March 21, 2006, 07:51:18 PM
nice thats the bike i want to get. i cant make my mind up the rincon or the outty 800 or the 650

i have a Q how much did u pay for urs and did it come with those tires or u got them extra  also how was the stock tires
Rancher kid, the rincon can't come close to the 800. More power and the rincon doesn't have a low range. I paid 10400 otd. I paid extra for the wheel and tires that are on it also. Mine is a 2 seater it is called the max option it also has the xt package which consists of a warn winch, bumpers, and act carlies tires. which are ok but I needed better tires for mud.
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

rubicon500kid

oh ok i wanted to get the 1 seater one with the xt packagedid u buy it from the dealer with the tires and rims or did   
how bad where the stock tires in mud and did they give u the stock tires back
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

dirtyface

I bought it from palm beach cycles. I then ordered the tires online from atvoutfitters.com, they treated me good. The stock tires from the xt package were ok good trail tire, but do not compare to the itp mudlight xtr's
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

AintSkeered

I've been eating dirtyface's dust and very large turf chunks for about 3 weeks now. I'm seen, I've heard and I'll have my Outy 800 anyday now. I really like the new Rincon 650, but, not as much.  That HMF pipe is sweet music to my ears, throaty, but, not loud.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

rubicon500kid

#16
lol man i want one bad now lol
i was thinking about geting vamps or out laws  also how loud is the hmf cuz i got one on my rancher and love it and one is coming any day for my 400ex and i want one for my recon

i have herd them on the rincons and they r loud
is it louder then the rincon ?
thanks for the help
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

dirtyface

Hey robert, I can't go friday night but I can saturday for  the night ride. :o

I hope you go buy an outty. Where have you looked?
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

svtbolt04

Let me just say... That is a bad mofo..

Not sure if any of you have heard a KFX700 with duals, but thats what this bike sounds like.. But I bet it smokes a KFX700.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

DZ 350

Quote from: rancher350kid on March 21, 2006, 08:29:23 PM
http://www.mudanddirt.com/media/playingaround800.wmv

this one has 29 laws snorkel and a small lift but other then that its stock turning 29s thats crazy

THATS INSANE !!
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Joedirt

My buddy has one on 29.5 Outlaws....It breaks the tires free like they were stock..I kid you not....That is a lot of bike.....Nice...I am not sure who is gonna ride on the back of that Monster...LOL
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

AlterEgo

Argh. You suck.  ;D  That is exactly like my bike except you have all the mods I want! Very jealous!

Did you notice much of a performance jump with the HMF? And have you put the Dobeck on it yet?
Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

Joedirt

And Rancher Kid the Rincon can barely turn 28 inch outlaws with out bogging...Go with the Outlander you will not be disappointed.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

AlterEgo

Quote from: Joedirt on March 22, 2006, 10:57:57 AM
And Rancher Kid the Rincon can barely turn 28 inch outlaws with out bogging...Go with the Outlander you will not be disappointed.

not to mention it will embarrass most sport bikes in a drag!
Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com