shock rebuilds?

Started by Redinjun, March 20, 2006, 08:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redinjun

where can i get this done in tampa/clearwater?  it's for a 2000 warrior.

svtbolt04

I know its not in florida.. But check out www.fatmaxracing.com
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

they do great work at a good price! i have had mine done!
http://www.aim-suspension.com/
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

svtbolt04

I thought AIM was based out of canada?

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 20, 2006, 09:13:17 PM
I thought AIM was based out of canada?

no it is in georga. stadium is based out of canada.
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

53yfz450

yeah aim did great work on the mavs rear shock. ;D i didnt know you can even make a stock shock that good. ???
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.