What does your motocycle say about you?

Started by svtbolt04, March 20, 2006, 11:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt-ytACeVM0&search=motorcycle

I know hearing your bike for miles away is cool.. But, are you trying to say somthing?

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Ida_Mann

funny, that's pretty much what I think about the guys who run through the neighborhood revving for the heck of it.

On the other side, there's a guy on my street with a custom chopper without a muffler, but he rides VERY slow through the neighborhood and it's obvious that he is trying to keep it quiet for his fellow neighbors.

one of these days I'll catgch him on the road and thank him.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

The bikes don't bother me, it's these idiots who have a 300 dB sound system in their vehicle that has enough Watts to play the Citrus Bowl.   >:( (and is worth more then the car)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

svtbolt04

By the way, I want to appologize to any young people that see this.

One day, you will get the joke.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Honda328i on March 20, 2006, 01:41:52 PM
The bikes don't bother me, it's these idiots who have a 300 dB sound system in their vehicle that has enough Watts to play the Citrus Bowl.   >:( (and is worth more then the car)

well, I think the difference is if you are on a main road with a bunch of businesses around, or on a quiet street with nothing but homes around.

and the sound systems,,,,agreed, I got enough bass in my truck for ME to hear it loud and well,,,,,that's all that's needed unless you are competing.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

crap,,,someone help me, I'm turning old.

hey Moose, can I borrow your walker when you graduate to a wheelchair ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

geektrx

my bike won't say anything to me i'll drain it oil and he'll die

;)
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com