Charlies Daniels or John Anderson @ C&R in May????

Started by C R MOTORSPORTS, March 18, 2006, 02:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C R MOTORSPORTS

You let us know which one, the choice is yours.....this would be for the month of May 2006.
Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!

o4250

The may event is my birthday, and grad night. Man this is gonna be a good time. I think im gonna go with daniels...

rdnckwomen37


americanhighlander

#3
Oh man!! I wish was down there.

I love their songs from,

John Anderson:Seminole Wind (A great old
south fla country song from early 70's 80's)

Charlies Daniels:A Few More Rednecks
(That's one best songs for all rednecks out there.)

Plus I always like some of old Charlies Daniels songs
from early 80's.

8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

garym


americanhighlander

I was tuning  in my radio today, in my dad's pickup
I heard they are having a Charlies Daniels and John Anderson
at Spirt Of Suwannee  at Suwannee River Jam this weekend in live Oak.

(It sounds Like they are traveling around in florida!)  :)

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

FORD4X4GIRL

charlie daniels !!!!! please please please please please !  :-*
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

C R MOTORSPORTS

#8
 8) We will have JOHN ANDERSON on May 27, 2006!!! This is our May Memorial Day 4 day Event.  The price is $40.00 per person including the concert & 4 day event.  Children 10 and under are FREE!
If you come in on Sunday or Monday the normal addmission applies.
Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com