The track coming to Live Oak might be dead before its even started-Please Help

Started by HondaATC, March 16, 2006, 04:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tony pitts

it looks like those sghns were put together by a bunch of bible thumpers . good luck cause the next thing you know they will have the church after you. and you will be damned for all eternity. so keep up the fight and hopefully you will conquer the beastly neighbors.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

HondaATC

Ok guys here is what I've learned.

The day the Judge was suppose to be looking over the papers was moved to the 31st of this month. And from what I've been told, that will pretty much just be the beginning of things. It looks like this will be dragged out for months (possibly years). We will have to make the decision whether to wait or to go ahead and take our chances and do it without knowing for sure. I'll keep everyone posted.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

HondaATC

Sorry for the late update...

The juge reviewed the lawsuit and did not throw it out, so there will be a trial date set some time within the next coming months. Thats all I have to add at this time, sorry guys.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

americanhighlander

Thanks, :) for update Atchonda keep us update to date to see what happens
in next few months..

Thanks,
Americanhighlander  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

06LimitedPred

I hope this track goes through. I visit my parents near Ft White often and would definitely bring my Predator or KX125 over there to support the track.
98 KX125

americanhighlander

Quote from: 06LimitedPred on September 01, 2006, 10:35:19 AM
I hope this track goes through. I visit my parents near Ft White often and would definitely bring my Predator or KX125 over there to support the track.

Yeah, you need atv track in ft white very badly in your (area) i can' understand
about that the only best place you eat at in ft white for all riders in that area,
is at hungry howie's pizza at bb gas station on us27 in ft white city limits,
There' is cool mud bogger works there that rides trucks,jeeps in ft white area
that was like during winter time i talk to this person there while back.  8)

I'll agree  :ThumbsUp.gif with you what you're saying to come ride that track,I don't know how long it  will be approved
i hope they get it done asap during this year or next year. :dunno.gif

>:( The waiting game is hardest part to wait on but,We need start planing protesting rally next year during spring 2007 if they keep it too long holding on issues   too long, so,have your battle plans ready for a peace protest rally  :lecture.gif :drive.gif next year outside near courthouse near live oak.. So if wanna start rallying up all riders in your area that'll be but you have do it for yourself to make things right.

Thanks,
American Highlander    8)
Ps:Stay cool out there, Do the Right thing in life whats right from wrong Don't give up your own reasons just keep on Fighting don't give up on it!!  :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]


americanhighlander

Quote from: Paul_S on October 04, 2006, 04:50:24 PM
Quote from: americanhighlander on October 04, 2006, 04:36:06 PM
Bump!
Again??

I'll keep this bump up to refresh page when gets off topic page here,
I know there's person keeping us updated what happens to that track in live oak,
and i haven't heard anything about yet.  So this why i had to keep this refresh on topic to keep it open up out there to see what happen with track if they threw out court of live oak or not.

I'm just looking to see any new updates on this track what happen to it?

I would love see this track coming into live oak becuase this will open up alot great things here in live oak and lake city area here for all riders out there.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

HondaATC

I appreciate your trying to keep this topic up towards the top but its not really necessary...I don't have any more info (wish I did). If/when I do get anything I'll be sure to post it here. Thanks for the support.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

LakeMaryKid

Bro chill he said he will update it when he has more info to give....let it die.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

americanhighlander

Quote from: HondaATC on October 04, 2006, 08:28:57 PM
I appreciate your trying to keep this topic up towards the top but its not really necessary...I don't have any more info (wish I did). If/when I do get anything I'll be sure to post it here. Thanks for the support.

Thanks, Just let us know what happens  but i'll keep this topic in my email alerts for now.



[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

HondaATC

We're scheduled to have a test ride dated for August 19th. This is subject to change but is what we're shooting for right now. It will be a small group of handpicked riders for this. To apply checkout the site, http://www.ampxtreme.com
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Chuck_Norris

Looking forward to riding there. aswell as the system Paul S is putting in.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com