Re: best handle bars

Started by va450r, February 09, 2005, 07:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

va450r

I have a set FASST bars on my 450r and I love them.......exspecially on the MX track no arm pump no vibration and you can tune them to your liking. There a little pricey but well worth it.
04 450r
FASST Bars
AC Pro Nerfs
ITP HoleShot XCR for MX Track
ITP C-Series Wheels
Baja T-9 Wheels
HoleShot HD For Trail Riding
Tag Front Bumper
AC Rear Grab Bar
HRC Hop up Kit
13 Tooth Front Sprocket
Prm Skid Plates
On Board Action Camera
Garmin GPS
Yosh Full Exhaust

va450r

They have saved my butt more then once..........I know there are pricey but once you have them, you love them. I can tell u this......... the next bike I buy......the bars will be the first thing I buy for them. But too each there on.
04 450r
FASST Bars
AC Pro Nerfs
ITP HoleShot XCR for MX Track
ITP C-Series Wheels
Baja T-9 Wheels
HoleShot HD For Trail Riding
Tag Front Bumper
AC Rear Grab Bar
HRC Hop up Kit
13 Tooth Front Sprocket
Prm Skid Plates
On Board Action Camera
Garmin GPS
Yosh Full Exhaust

Moose

I put TAG's on my son's 300ex. The guy said he won't bend those. Under $100 also.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

VelociRaptor350

I have the trail tech xbars, they are like the pro tapers, tpical "fat bar" at the mounting point and it tapers down to a 7/8 at the grips. I like them alot, trailtech cut you a deal when you order them and the billet bar clamp at the same time
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

J.D.

TAG T2 . I really like mine .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

VelociRaptor350

I got them as a kit from Trailtech, you get the billet bar clamp with the indicator light relocator, and the bars for $120.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

VelociRaptor350

#6
The handguards with the mounting brackets were about, here ill break it down:

$120 Bars and clamp
$10 Pro Grips 796's
$30 Powermadd Handguards
$18 Mounting kit for handguards
$3 pro grip glue ;)

Those bars are the mid bend version, they were about 1/2 inch lower then my stock bars, the bars come in all different colors, check out Trailtech's website.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

VelociRaptor350

#7
PowerMadds From Dennis kirk, magic racing has them cheaper.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

cain73

Hey va450r      where did you get your Fasst bars from?
I am interested in a pair and want to see if I can find a deal on them or if they're all about the same price. I found a pair on ebay for $288
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

LIV2RIDE

Yea where did you get them? I want a pair too. I don't see them on ebay.
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]