Fasst flex bars?

Started by wheelie_boy, March 13, 2006, 12:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheelie_boy

I have been thinking about the fasst flex bars for my bike and i was just wondering who has them and what your opionons are? Are they worth the $279? Im probably going to durhamtown over spring break and i figured they would be a help there.
05 kx 250f

Toomey

I think they're overpriced, but they're a one of a kind design handlebar, so you gotta pay I guess.  I don't have them on my bike, but I'd like to maybe get the one day too.  I'm sure it takes a fair amount of hit off of your wrists.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Albright335

Ya know - I had the same question...

I was talking with Santo Derisi this weekend at the GA GNCC -  he said that he would never run a regular set of bars again. He said that when you come up on something and think "this gonna hurt" the bars absorb so much of the impact it is unbelieveable. There are adjustments on the bars just like a stabilizer.

After talking to him in depth - I will be getting a set and trying them out ;)

Good Luck with your decision!!!

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Toomey

Yeah, you tune them with a few different hardnesses of the little rubber washers.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

svtbolt04

They are on my "to get" list. Along with anti vibe stem.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

kfx400rob

they look sweet but there rediculisly overpriced...
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

SkyHighT100

I would love a set, a friend has them and they are sweet. My carple tunnel would love me for it too, lol. They make a piece (not sure what its called), that you can put on your quad without having to buy the bars that helps with shock absorbtion... it has to be cheaper and could be worth a look as well :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

dreth

alot of the pros were running them at the nationals this past wekend. i will get them when i get the cash :(

PowerStroke 7.3

They are great to have, acouple of my buddies have them. They take alot of stress off your wrist/arms. There great, once i get my bike back from the shop. That's the first thing on my list to order.  :o
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

wheelie_boy

Kool thanxs for all of the replies im going to see if my dad will order some for me cuz of my good grades ;D
05 kx 250f