Flattrack Sat March 18 Ocala

Started by HillKiller, March 12, 2006, 01:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1fastltr450

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on March 16, 2006, 12:02:56 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 16, 2006, 08:27:55 AM
etiquette rule #1...Move to the top lane if your being lapped....dont race the leader who is passing you... your still last either way..

etiquette rule #2..... if you see a big head guy with a big ol butt on a suz 450 or a guy that talks and looks like Pete from "Oh brother where art thou" on a honda 450.. You must cut these guys off in every corner.. if you dont you WILL be black flagged!  ;)


I am not even going to comment like this big fat guy has any room to talk about big heads and big butts
etiguette rule #3... Congratulate the winner of the race.. many of us are old or fat.. (or a little of both) not only did the winner win the race but he made it through with out a heart attack.. thats enough to get a pat on the back for!  ;D
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

#51
Quad 32 says he smells knobs! Pew wee...No thanks!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

  I will reattach from home.... :(

Trivia: Anybody know what Pete's last name is?
Hint: His kin's wife done R-U-N-N-O-F-T. :-\
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Pyrice4

Im a beginner racer but i have a 402Banshee with alot of mods, what class would i have to be in?

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

#57
Quote from: Pyrice4 on March 16, 2006, 03:43:33 PM
Im a beginner racer but i have a 402Banshee with alot of mods, what class would i have to be in?
  Run whatever you class you feel comfortable. If you win out the Beginner class however , you will probably be asked to move up. It sounds like you have the machine that's right for the open class.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

he has to get pass me in the beg.  class  then  he can try to move up
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 16, 2006, 07:20:31 PM
he has to get pass me in the beg.  class  then  he can try to move up

Can I sign up for both? I have a modded 250R but I been out of racing for 8 years. The Pro class back then was FAASST. If your setup wasn't just right you got SMOKED.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

1fastltr450

I think you could scott that is what I am going to try to do. no way to get better then to put some laps down
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Pyrice4

Ive been riding for 6 years so i guess im semi good. My banshee supposedly was clocked at 114mph but i wasnt there to witness it, its bored out to 402, toomey T5s, Vforce reeds, cool head, removed airbox, k&n filters, bottom end is all aftermarket stuff, afterbarket carbs, razrs in back, full underbody armor, lights and everything cut off. Its not lowered or set up for anything specific. I guess im going to go, this will be my first race. I have a black number plate with white numbers 44, is this acceptable or do i need different colors and an assigned number? Is there a noise limit? Any tips or race etiqitte would be appreciated. Thanks

LT-R450ApK

#62
Looks like im commin up to smack all you lil boys Down  ;)

Ill try and drag Quad32 out,Round Belly GasGasman is suppost to Come,LE450 is comming......


Is 1Fat2SissyR gonna Be there?
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

450R_Matt

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on March 16, 2006, 08:23:27 PM
Is 1Fat2SissyR gonna Be there?

I gots nothing to ride...unless you got somtin I can ride    :o   ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Scott270r

#64
Quote from: 1fast250r on March 16, 2006, 08:51:08 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on March 16, 2006, 08:23:27 PM
Is 1Fat2SissyR gonna Be there?

I gots nothing to ride...unless you got somtin I can ride    :o   ;D

Hey Matt, I got a 400EX (stock motor) you can ride if you bring your tires I will bring it and my extra swaybar and you can come up. Let me know if you want to I will bring it down.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

superstar

Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 16, 2006, 11:27:45 AM
wait... is superstar one of the same 2 fellas that came to dade city flat track looking for the pro class? I think he was from north carolina... they were from ocala and had 250r's..
No im superstar <<<< w/ 1 r. The original ;). I ve ran saltsdale a few times with some of ya but im fresh meat to the flat stuff, never been to dade city,and i sure as hell aint from north carolina.  ;D

HillKiller

Can I sign up for both? I have a modded 250R but I been out of racing for 8 years. The Pro class back then was FAASST. If your setup wasn't just right you got SMOKED.
[/quote]
  No one has before but I don't see why not.
Quote from: Pyrice4 on March 16, 2006, 08:07:41 PM
Ive been riding for 6 years so i guess im semi good. My banshee supposedly was clocked at 114mph but i wasnt there to witness it, its bored out to 402, toomey T5s, Vforce reeds, cool head, removed airbox, k&n filters, bottom end is all aftermarket stuff, afterbarket carbs, razrs in back, full underbody armor, lights and everything cut off. Its not lowered or set up for anything specific. I guess im going to go, this will be my first race. I have a black number plate with white numbers 44, is this acceptable or do i need different colors and an assigned number? Is there a noise limit? Any tips or race etiqitte would be appreciated. Thanks
Refer to Scott's comments about getting smoked....setup is probably 75% of your lap time but torque and HP help too! Your plate numbers and colors are fine, they just want us numbered. Etiquette...? Commense sense works good plus there's a drivers meeting prerace or get with one of us , someone while answer your questions, we usually park in a group right near the flag tower. No noise limit, the Sprints are louder than we are.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Pyrice4

I was looking at thunderbowls site and it said all riders have to have a racing jacket, does this apply to us? if so what kind of jacket?

1fastltr450

pyrice that does not apply to us we wear our riding outfits helmets boots chest protector and normal saftey equipment.


looks like there is going tobe a good turn out I look forward to meeting alot of new people
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Pyrice4

Do you have to have numbers on all four sides or just front and back? sorry for all the questions and thanks for all the help.

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Pyrice4

Alright, I think i am ready. I hope i dont come in last place. Practice starts at 6 and the race is at 7 but i still have to get registered for everything, what time do i need to get there?

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

not 530 that would be 5:30pm lol just had to do that chris as much crap as you give me about my writing
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 17, 2006, 07:39:40 PM
not 530 that would be 5:30pm lol just had to do that chris as much crap as you give me about my writing

this coming from the guy who doesn't use periods!!    ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com