Remember our Soldiers are still Deployed Through out the World

Started by Qdawg76, February 26, 2006, 09:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

I found this video on putfile and It makes you remember the sacrifices our Armed forces are still making for us. I still have friends over there as do many of us, so if you could take a moment to say a prayer for there safety and quick return home. God Bless America

http://media.putfile.com/dedicated-soldier
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Bigscrb15

I believe a lot of us take for granted going and riding our atv's every weekend or going out fishing and out to dinner at a nice place. When I think about how these guys are living over there for over a year at a time just so we have the right to go out and do those things, it makes me think that I don't do enough for our country. This is a great video.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Seabeejim

As a Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, my prayers go out to all our men and women serving thoughout the world.  It is a tough life and we must always remember them and keep them close at heart.  Today by Official Message I received my Retirement date of 31 Aug 2006.  24 years and 22 days of Active Service.  With leave my last day is 26 May 2006.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

BCConviber

 If it weren't for the sacrafices of the few, the masses wouldn't enjoy the freedoms we do today. I've never served, but always have and always will have the utmost respect for those that heed the call and serve to protect the freedoms for those of us that have never stepped up for one reason or another. Patriotism came to mean something to me far after the oprtunity to serve was there, and I will always regret not doing what I could have back then. Thus, I do what I can now, and support those who made the difficult choice to put themselves in harms way. God bless and protect our men & women in uniform.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

donnie_darko


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com