so true

Started by NYRAPTOR, March 02, 2006, 07:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR



Here's a quote from a government employee who witnessed a recent interaction between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester in a Metro station in DC:

There were protesters on the train platform handing out pamphlets on the evils of America.  I politely declined to take  one.

An elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and a young (20ish) female protester offered her a  pamphlet,  which she politely declined.

The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a very soft  voice said,  "Lady, don't you care about the children  of Iraq?"

The old woman looked up at her and said, "Honey, my father died in France during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea, and a son in Vietnam.  All three died so you could have the right to stand here and bad mouth our country.  If you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your a$$ and open it."

God Bless America



Dr.Dirt

Hell yeah! Now thats a great story (and funny too)! Thanks for posting it.  ;D

LilD


Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on March 02, 2006, 07:55:57 PM


Here's a quote from a government employee who witnessed a recent interaction between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester in a Metro station in DC:

There were protesters on the train platform handing out pamphlets on the evils of America.  I politely declined to take  one.

An elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and a young (20ish) female protester offered her a  pamphlet,  which she politely declined.

The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a very soft  voice said,  "Lady, don't you care about the children  of Iraq?"

The old woman looked up at her and said, "Honey, my father died in France during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea, and a son in Vietnam.  All three died so you could have the right to stand here and bad mouth our country.  If you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your a$$ and open it."

God Bless America




Get'm Granny  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Southern4x4

 :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

DZ 350

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on March 02, 2006, 07:55:57 PM


Here's a quote from a government employee who witnessed a recent interaction between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester in a Metro station in DC:

There were protesters on the train platform handing out pamphlets on the evils of America.  I politely declined to take  one.

An elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and a young (20ish) female protester offered her a  pamphlet,  which she politely declined.

The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a very soft  voice said,  "Lady, don't you care about the children  of Iraq?"

The old woman looked up at her and said, "Honey, my father died in France during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea, and a son in Vietnam.  All three died so you could have the right to stand here and bad mouth our country.  If you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your a$$ and open it."

God Bless America



D@MN grannny will get violent, and she should be the voice of our country!!!! LOL ;D
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Chuck_Norris


geektrx

Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

2006YFZ450

Way to go grandma :Clap.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

donnie_darko


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com