The Yearly Physical

Started by Brute Force, March 03, 2006, 11:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brute Force

I went to the doctor for my yearly  physical. The nurse starts with certain basics.

How much do you weigh?" she asks.

"115," I say.

The nurse puts me on the scale. It turns out my weight is 140.

The nurse asks, "Your  height?"

"5 foot 6," I  say.

The nurse checks and sees  that I only measure 5'1".

She  then takes my blood pressure and tells me it is very high.

"Of  course it's high!" I scream, "When I came in here I was tall and  slender!
Now I'm  short and fat!"

She put me on Prozac.
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

gery350

Quote from: Brute Force on March 03, 2006, 11:15:16 AM

"When I came in here I was tall and  slender!




were'nt we all................. ;D

oh yeah got any leftover proazac, i'll take it. thanks.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com