12 yr. old killed at Croom this weekend?

Started by FishaHallic, March 01, 2006, 04:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

 I heard a 12 yr. old was killed at Croom this weekend, did anyone else hear this?

raptor426

Great, jut what we need.  My best wishes go out to the families.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

DZ 350

really how did he or she get killed, i feel bad only 12 yrs old. let me guess they tried to go in the sandhill and the got hit by one of the racers?
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Southern4x4

man prayers go out to the family.poor kid 12years old :(
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

greenmachine

 Where did you hear this? Dont jump to conclusions yet, it is also possible he was hillclimbing if this is indeed true, lets see how it turns out before condeming any group or area. I hope it is just a rumor either way. I would be surprised that this is the first talk of this if it happened. Lets hope its not true.

FishaHallic

A friend of mine told me, I didn't ask where he heard it.  It  may not be true, that's why I was asking.  I sure hope it's not true.

titanium10k

not sure about what happened but I was there sat and as I was leaving at about 330 or so there was a fire engine and ambulance at the front gate.

The Quad FaJa

Quote from: titanium10k on March 01, 2006, 07:59:05 PM
not sure about what happened but I was there sat and as I was leaving at about 330 or so there was a fire engine and ambulance at the front gate.
oh man....thats realy sad..the bad part is I bet his/her was on a quad/bike that was way to big for them....

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com