Hazlehurst race March 18

Started by carl_haynes, February 28, 2006, 09:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carl_haynes


tribal banshee

unfortunately we won't be there this month! We are going to mud nationals out in Texas at the end of march
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

PAPA_TRIBAL

Papa will be there this month! I will be the Loneranger from the tribals!! With new motor!! 8) 8) 8)

boxslinger

Big daddy boxslinger will be their with you papa, mud nationals trip is the 27th....

tribal banshee

I guess I should have said I won't be there this month ;D
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

boxslinger

Mike that's ok, just leave us the key to that black duramax, that's the only way bluemoon will be able to find us....

tribal banshee

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Hoosier Daddy

well if Nate can get my cylinders back to me in time ill be there...   or! i can put my carbs and pipes on my flattrack bike and bring that!  ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

any one has a steering stem they wanna sell??
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 01, 2006, 11:39:22 AM
any one has a steering stem they wanna sell??

stock one off of a j-arm frame...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dynodon

Chris, I have a chrome stem, Interested call me



Frankie, So I am assumeing that Nate gotter done huh??, I hope so , you been waiting a long time my friend ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

PAPA_TRIBAL

I hope Don, Nate said it would ship by the end of the week. But thats only 1 of them!! Papa is actually having 2 new motors built..  The other one is a big secret. Cant say anything till we get dailed in and see how it runs. Thats per Nate!! Little motor with big motor hp!!  8) 8)

tribal banshee

Not no more :-X :-X Your so excited you can't hold nothing back :D :D you might as well go ahead and tell, some one is going to find out now:-X :-X
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Hoosier Daddy

And i was told i "was sneaking around"   :no :no :no :no

shame shame.....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: tribal banshee on March 01, 2006, 02:31:49 PM
Not no more :-X :-X Your so excited you can't hold nothing back :D :D you might as well go ahead and tell, some one is going to find out now:-X :-X
OK!! Its a 800+ cc snomo motor!! ;) ;) ;)

dynodon

H@ll I can get those sent down from Mi, I didnt know you all wanted to go in that direction ???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: dynodon on March 01, 2006, 03:01:56 PM
H@ll I can get those sent down from Mi, I didnt know you all wanted to go in that direction ???
I meant a snow plow motor, Hehe!! :D :D

tribal banshee

yeh theres lots of snow around here that needs plowing ::) :D :D so thick I almost couldn't go to work today!!!!! :P :P
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

dynodon

Hey, I dont miss that at all, Getting up @ 3;00 am to go plow everyone out so they too can go to work, FREEZING your b@lls off !!!. No way, thats why I moved to Fl. But however, My old neighbors do race their sleds, and I can probably get a hold of some motors:   Eichenburg racing, they have some of the fastest Polaris sleds around, Nice triples !!!.  So if you guys want to go that way, we too will be there ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

#20
i think iam going back to nhra and play with the big dogs    and build me a nother one of these  that there was a 7.88 1/4 at 174 mph  i do miss it but these banshee are a lot cheeper to build

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

tribal banshee

banshees got to be way cheaper to build than that! plus It would hurt alot worse when that thing got squirrely half way down the track! I'll stay on 4 wheels ;D
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

dynodon

Look at that boy goooooo !!!, Who said you couldnt go FAST right!?!?!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal banshee

looks to me that he is still :o :D :D LMFAO
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

badcompanyracing

I guess if yo can't run with big boys on dirt you gotta to back to asphalt that's too easy. ;D ;D ;D just messing with ya cut come on back and play.  :) :) :)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS