Notin to do?

Started by 450R_Matt, February 14, 2005, 03:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHighT100

You think this game is addicting... try this one.... http://www.arcadetown.com/catapult/index.asp
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

stick_rider


dreth

THIS IS FUN! Good find Matt ;D

Mrs.Nightbreed

So I got 323.4 ,but how do I get the screen to post? I right clicked and I don't see a save option.... by the way.. I'M hooked :P

CrazyCat420

man you guys are all right all of these games are off the hook!!  I can sit there for hours,!!!!  well matter of fact I think I just did!! LOL


Mrs.Nightbreed

I got 1510 on the cat one... That is a TRIP ;D [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]

PredaGator

321.1 on the first penguin one,1184.8 on the modded penguin..very addicting, indeed.
2005 Polaris Predator

high-jacked

1983.4 on the bloody mod and 325.5 on the not so funny one. i would have posted the proofe of it but i cant figure out how to do it. LMAO that crap is funny
LIVE STRONG! Dance with the one you love. Go to HEAVEN shouting!!! pick your friends wisely, and your enemies with a little more thought. BUT DONT PICK YOU NOSE AND FLICK IT !!!!!!

450R_Matt

QuoteSo I got 323.4 ,but how do I get the screen to post? I right clicked and I don't see a save option.... by the way.. I'M hooked :P

Hell if I know LOL I just took a picture of the print out and posted it on here.  I think the most you can get out of the first peguin is 323.5.   All else is BS unless u can prove it.  

POST IT IF YOU GOT IT RAG!!!!
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

MadMudder

LMFAO ;D ;D The penguin game is funny [smiley=laugh.gif]
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..