big scrub onf

Started by bftclub, February 25, 2006, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bftclub

i have read on here somewhere that scrub campground is going to have showers and electric,has anyone heard this or is this just another rumor??any info would be great....i wouldn't care if it was $20 a night,just so the women would be happy to let us stay more than one night

Ida_Mann

I'll rent my shower out to people for say $5 a shower ;-)

and I'm only 15 miles from Scrub  :N

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

qt314nfla

I'd be more than happy to drive up and set my shower up and rent it, too.

I really don't understand why all you guys seem to marry these women that won't stay w/o showers or complain when they don't get them.  Heck tell em to stay home if they need showers and you'll be back on Sunday.  Or get over it and go riding.  Just my .02.

The woods are the woods not the Holiday Inn or Radison.  Heck take 'em to the lakes and throw a bar of soap at 'em.  Or the novel idea....take a look at my shower set up and get one for them for their birthday or holiday and let them make their own hot showers so you can ride.

bftclub

ok,well guess thats a no!!!!must be logged onto wrong site

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com