delancey whoops

Started by Prairie Master, February 24, 2006, 07:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prairie Master

Last week when I was at Delancey found out they groomed the 2 main trails
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Toomey

Quote from: Prairie Master on February 24, 2006, 07:20:32 PM
Last week when I was at Delancey found out they groomed the 2 main trails

:'(  When I was there, the whoops were gigantic.  The only problem with that main trail is that you can crash into oncoming riders if you're going too fast.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

YFZRob

Which main trail are you talking about?  The one that actually goes out of the campground and around the lake?  Or the one that shoots out north across FR 75?  When I was there just a couple weekens ago it wasn't groomed in either spot, but the whoops weren't too bad.  The trail system that they are working on also doesn't look too bad.  It looks like the majority of the trails will be pretty open still, so I'm not too dissapointed with the looks of this new system thus far.
-Robert-
-2009 KTM 525 XC Quad, FTR #8 Quad 30+
-1988 250R, Almost all original
-2006 Rincon 680
-2008 KTM 200 XCW, FTR #78C C-200.

Prairie Master

Both the north and south trails from the camp ground, the woops out to the north were bad they knocked them down though
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife