Okechobee "Praire" Can you still ride there??

Started by Raptor660R, February 24, 2006, 03:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptor660R

Hey guys, I am new here and I was wondering if you can still ride out there in the praire in okechobee. I know we used to go out there all the time but it's been like 8 months since the last time i went. We were cool with the cop out there and he had no problem as long as we stayed off the asphault road. But I heard from a few people that they will tow your truck now, is this true?
02' Raptor 660R
CT Racing Full Exhaust System & Jet Kit
UNI Air Filter
Maxxis Razr 2's

Raptor660R

the directions to the place i am talking about are this....
I-95 to Orange Ave. In Fort Pierce
Head West on Orange Ave to dead end at 441.
North on 441 for about 1/2 mile to NW240th St
West on 240th St to end where it turns right.
a close intersection is NW 240th ST and Peavine Trl in Okechobee.
Here's a yahoo Map.
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=NW+240th+ST+and+Peavine+Trl&csz=okechobee%2C+fl&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=
02' Raptor 660R
CT Racing Full Exhaust System & Jet Kit
UNI Air Filter
Maxxis Razr 2's

BCConviber

I believe you must be a property owner or the guest of a property owner to ride out there anymore. Otherwise you are taking your chances with the law, and people have been arrested out there.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Raptor660R

I really wanted to go out there this saturday. I heard that if you can find a really parking spot deap in there you would be fine, but I don't know if i want to chance it. That blows!
02' Raptor 660R
CT Racing Full Exhaust System & Jet Kit
UNI Air Filter
Maxxis Razr 2's

Joedirt

You are gonna park your stuff deep in the woods illegally and go riding? Do you see anything wrong with this picture?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

kawGIRL

The cops are not the only ones you have to worry about  :o
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Joedirt

Quote from: kawGIRL on February 24, 2006, 02:13:22 PM
The cops are not the only ones you have to worry about  :o


You mean like dem there Snakes spiders and Wild Coyotes?... :M
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

MachineDog

Quote from: Joedirt on February 24, 2006, 03:12:49 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on February 24, 2006, 02:13:22 PM
The cops are not the only ones you have to worry about  :o


You mean like dem there Snakes spiders and Wild Coyotes?... :M
You say in your sig you wish stupidity was painful, and yet you aren't in pain.  ???
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Joedirt

Feel free to stop in the local Library  pick up a dictionary and look up "Sarcasm"............I weep for the future :dunno.gif
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

MachineDog

Oi! Dammit, I thought it was you that posted he was going to park deep in the woods. >.< Sorry.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.