I know FWC reads this site from time to time, so here it goes...

Started by SoFlaEiger, February 23, 2006, 10:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

Quote from: americanhighlander on February 24, 2006, 04:37:38 PM
Quote from: BCConviber on February 24, 2006, 03:46:36 PM
More than likely they will do like J.W. Corbett managment area in West Palm... Change the wheelbase rules to allow trucks and buggies, but not atv's..... I'd hate to see it, but I'll bet it is going to happen. The state doesn't want atv's out there anyway. All it's going to take is a few of these accidents and it will be gone. Just a sad fact..

:-\ This why we are losing raiding areas all over florida
and it's running out of lack.I guess if that happens alot
people going to protest at capital in tallahadsee FL and even at capital in washington dc.But people we need flight our rights to ride
and let freedom be free and lessing up few laws on atv riders in this world.




I understand what are you  saying on here i have been reading your
posts on here. :)



Sometimes, AmericanHighlander, I have no idea what you are saying..


Anyways, Last time I checked utes had the biggest engines.. Correct me if im wrong, but doesnt that new Bomby 800 go somewhere around 75+mph?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

AintSkeered

dirtyface, you must have been doing a lot of talking with the FWC because they've also been telling me that Holeylands was never an ATV park, ATVs allowed for hunting, yatta yatta. But, Tom, it was never an airboat, full track or any other OHV park, either. If I put put some tracks on my ATV, like they do up north for the snow, would that make FWC happier?  But, FWC officer Gouvea told me last week that for 2007, they'll probably remove that restriction of ATVs in Holyland(from the end of coot season to 1 May). He says it's becasue they recognize that ATV enthusiasm is growing and there's no legal place to ride in South Florida, except flooded Big Cypress and Micosukee MX.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Gamer

Quote from: AintSkeered on February 24, 2006, 06:58:13 PM
dirtyface, you must have been doing a lot of talking with the FWC because they've also been telling me that Holeylands was never an ATV park, ATVs allowed for hunting, yatta yatta. But, Tom, it was never an airboat, full track or any other OHV park, either. If I put put some tracks on my ATV, like they do up north for the snow, would that make FWC happier?  But, FWC officer Gouvea told me last week that for 2007, they'll probably remove that restriction of ATVs in Holyland(from the end of coot season to 1 May). He says it's becasue they recognize that ATV enthusiasm is growing and there's no legal place to ride in South Florida, except flooded Big Cypress and Micosukee MX.

That's probably the only reason Holeylands has not closed yet.  It's the last legal place to ride on State land for all of Dade, Broward and Palm Beach county.  It still does not mean they can't close it on us though.  Look what happend in Naples.  I agree that there needs to be more enforcement by FWC.  They should have someone there every weekend making sure the rules are being followed.  I've only seen FWC once in the last 3 trips out there and it's getting more crowded every year.

SoFlaEiger

Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 24, 2006, 05:10:30 PM

From what I've heard though I would never ride there with my sport bike because it sounds boring. It sounds like a place for my Rhino.

 

u proved my point.

and to the guy who said ban utes from the track:  AMEN!!  we dont belong there!!!  thats YOUR spot!!  no place for a big 4x4.

There areb;t any 'trails' at the holey lands,,,so stop playing the trail card,

ive gotten NUMEROUS PMs about this topic...ALL in my defense,,,so ummmmm quit being afraid and speak up!

most the people responding are sport riders who are biased.  i understand this as i would probably be the same way, but fact is fact abd sports don't belong out there.

americanhighlander

#29
Quote from: svtbolt04 on February 24, 2006, 06:24:21 PM
Quote from: americanhighlander on February 24, 2006, 04:37:38 PM
Quote from: BCConviber on February 24, 2006, 03:46:36 PM
More than likely they will do like J.W. Corbett managment area in West Palm... Change the wheelbase rules to allow trucks and buggies, but not atv's..... I'd hate to see it, but I'll bet it is going to happen. The state doesn't want atv's out there anyway. All it's going to take is a few of these accidents and it will be gone. Just a sad fact..

:-\ This why we are losing raiding areas all over florida
and it's running out of lack.I guess if that happens alot
people going to protest at capital in tallahadsee FL and even at capital in washington dc.But people we need flight our rights to ride
and let freedom be free and lessing up few laws on atv riders in this world.




I understand what are you  saying on here i have been reading your
posts on here. :)



Sometimes, AmericanHighlander, I have no idea what you are saying..


Anyways, Last time I checked utes had the biggest engines.. Correct me if im wrong, but doesnt that new Bomby 800 go somewhere around 75+mph?

Well what i'm try say if people don't follow rules riding
on trails and trashing place and they will force shut down
riding area and alot people going be mad  :gh :F and alot major
atv protest groups will be all over state  of florida and even at in dc at capital hill.

If we don't do some about it get more riding areas through out state of florida
soon alot angry atv riders,atv dealers
will be all over like wildfire soon. :F :gh :lecture.gif

I hate said about that..
I think it's going happen one day. :)

We all know whats going happen to bad riders out there one day.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

dirtyface

Quote from: AintSkeered on February 24, 2006, 06:58:13 PM
dirtyface, you must have been doing a lot of talking with the FWC because they've also been telling me that Holeylands was never an ATV park, ATVs allowed for hunting, yatta yatta. But, Tom, it was never an airboat, full track or any other OHV park, either. If I put put some tracks on my ATV, like they do up north for the snow, would that make FWC happier?  But, FWC officer Gouvea told me last week that for 2007, they'll probably remove that restriction of ATVs in Holyland(from the end of coot season to 1 May). He says it's becasue they recognize that ATV enthusiasm is growing and there's no legal place to ride in South Florida, except flooded Big Cypress and Micosukee MX.

Your right Robert, I was there listening to the rangers with you last time we rode. I also talked to some other rangers a couple weeks before. They said the same thing but they were saying how they were tired of all the people throwing trash around. I also agree it is not an airboat or fulltrack ar buggy park either but the problem is the atv crowd is very visible out there because they all fly around the parking lot and roads. The tracks and buggy's disappears in the glades. I hope your right and they do remove the restrictions and recognize the need for a place to ride.
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

AintSkeered

Tom, with this rain, we'll probably not be riding this weekend. If we change our minds, I'll PM you.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com