400EX light fixed!

Started by Honda328i, February 21, 2006, 06:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

Here's how I fixed the top tab on the headlight.  Used an old piece of metal from an A/C duct project.  Will see how the metal holds up.  I'll get a racing hood if this breaks again.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

I didn't know it was broken,,,,you made that thing look so nice I can't tell what the fix is ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 22, 2006, 05:43:26 PM
I didn't know it was broken,,,,you made that thing look so nice I can't tell what the fix is ;-)

Id@

Wasn't a tree or anything, broke it with my own hand.  You can tell where the fix is because the two screws are not stock  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

well, I've never had the cover off,,,the lights on mine look kinda goofy on close inspection,,,but I don't care.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."