anyone want tickets for Hershey race tomorrow!!!

Started by lil_Mrs._Honda1, February 17, 2006, 07:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil_Mrs._Honda1

late notice but I have 2 tickets for the race saturday hershey kissable race
free to first responce.
I live in Lake Mary off I4
let me know
Deanna
they are on the back stretch!
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

lil_Mrs._Honda1

no race fans?!?!?!
I thought these would be easy to give away !
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Too bad dad is working tomorrow other wise i would and the girlfriend is dancing.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on February 17, 2006, 08:48:15 PM
Too bad dad is working tomorrow other wise i would and the girlfriend is dancing.

Which club is she at this week?  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com