Anyone riding Big Cypress or Holleylands this weekend? Anyone want to?

Started by Keeter, February 15, 2006, 02:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeter

I got my drain plug replaced, my winch fixed, I have my new goggles new gloves. Come on. I am feeling a Big Cypress day trip.

Gamer, Durkan ( and Bob) , Innnocent _bystander, MuddingMark, 2Rut, Aintskeered. And anyone else. Lets Ride.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

MiamiE

Not this weekend but maybe the next im down to go. I just need to get the permit.  ::)
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

dirtyface

What day? I might go. I went with aintskeered last weekend at holeylands, lot of fun. How long does it take to get a sticker at big cypress?
;)
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

MiamiE

I have no clue, but i know i have to get my title, which i dont have. Im still making payments.  :'(
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

Keeter

Getting the permit takes about an hour. You do not need the title to get a permit. You need a "request for title" form that your dealer submits to the state for a title if you are making payments.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

MiamiE

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

Anoriginal

I'm heading into my camp the weekend of March 18th. Likely going in the afternoon of the 17th.

dirtyface

06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

Gamer

Keeter I sent you a PM about it.  Just got back into town on Wednesday.  Did you end up going and if so how was it?

Keeter

OK..I will try this again. Anyone want to do a day ride at Big Cypress this weekend? ;D I am tired of riding Holleylands. We can get there and get an inspection sticker (if you need one) and be riding by 8:30. Or we can start later. Plenty of trails , enough to fill an entire day. Who is in? 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

dirtyface

06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

AintSkeered

I won't know until tomorrow if I can join you girls. If you can't get enough real men to join you, we'll ride West Miami.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Keeter

Either day is fine. Aintskeered needs to check with the pants wearer in his family.  :hotty2.gif   Dirtyface, we can ride either or both days.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

AintSkeered

Picking up a new ATV trailer tomorrow, down in Homestead. It's a half-day ordeal, so I can't ride until Sunday.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

dirtyface

We got 3 going so far. You mean none of you other guys want to ride big cypress? Come on man lets ride. ;)
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com