THIS IS AWSOME

Started by Honda250ex, February 10, 2006, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda250ex

I already posted it on Open Discusion but its way freaking kool ;D
http://www.break.com/index/bikestuntplane.html
I bet it took alot of tries ::)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

KD 428

#1
That must take alot of balls to do! If i heard the noise of a jet under me when i got big air id probably eat it :D
HONDA CRF450R

Southern4x4

Quote from: Honda250ex on February 10, 2006, 11:32:03 PM
I already posted it on Open Discusion but its way freaking kool ;D
http://www.break.com/index/bikestuntplane.html
I bet it took alot of tries ::)
when i saw this title i thought YAY ytou and your cousin are leaving the site but i guess everyone and i will have to wait a little longer :(
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

2006YFZ450

#3
Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 11, 2006, 08:10:09 AM
Quote from: Honda250ex on February 10, 2006, 11:32:03 PM
I already posted it on Open Discusion but its way freaking kool ;D
http://www.break.com/index/bikestuntplane.html
I bet it took alot of tries ::)
when i saw this title i thought YAY ytou and your cousin are leaving the site but i guess everyone and i will have to wait a little longer :(

All I can say is                             LOL...........j/p



That was totaly SICK!!!!!  Now that what should be done with a QUAD ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

MachineDog

Now a quad doing a backflip needs to be added into that stunt and it would be ub4r!
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Moose

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 11, 2006, 08:39:08 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 11, 2006, 08:10:09 AM
Quote from: Honda250ex on February 10, 2006, 11:32:03 PM
I already posted it on Open Discusion but its way freaking kool ;D
http://www.break.com/index/bikestuntplane.html
I bet it took alot of tries ::)
when i saw this title i thought YAY ytou and your cousin are leaving the site but i guess everyone and i will have to wait a little longer :(

All I can say is                             LOL...........j/p



That was totaly SICK!!!!!  Now that what should be done with a QUAD ;)

Maybe not much longer at all. It's all up to them.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

klutchbuster400

photoshop, and is it isnt, cool, but seen better :-\

cr85rkid

that was pretty sick werd u find that at
05 YFZ450
Elka/Lonestar
Hiper
HMF
Renthal
etc..

F/S OR TRADE FOR DIRTBIKE

yamaha350r

Quote from: yamaharider on February 11, 2006, 12:02:58 AM
That must take alot of balls to do! If i heard the noise of a jet under me when i got big air id probably eat it :D


im pretty sure that plane isnt a jet... but i wuld b scared to hear anything under me in the air specially if i knew that it could kill me in a second

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com