NEW ROCK STATION IN SOUTH FLORIDA AT 93.1FM

Started by COOLRAUL n DOXANNE, February 15, 2005, 04:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COOLRAUL n DOXANNE

Well they canceled zeta and it sucks, but they changed 93.1 to a rock station now and it sounds like the old zeta. Check it out. 8)
02 GRIZZLY 660 / 28' outlaws/ snorkels/ supertrapp pipe/3000lb Winch

Muddingrl82

I just got out of the hospital today and i was wondering what the he|| happened to my techno station but i guess that clears that up :(
04 honda foreman 4*4
05 fourtrax foreman rubicon

budman

Actually, I think it sounds better than Zeta....more of a mix...not the same stuff over and over..I've heard some songs that I haven't heard for a while. It will do till I get XM or sirius
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

COOLRAUL n DOXANNE

Yeh I hope they keep it that way and not burn out the same songs over and over. 8)
02 GRIZZLY 660 / 28' outlaws/ snorkels/ supertrapp pipe/3000lb Winch

Asphaltdragon

This station rocks cause they play Stone Temple Pilots & Pearl Jam!

listen online

http://party931.com/  
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

bbf


01_DS650

 i think its better than zeta [smiley=abduct2.gif]
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

kawGIRL

I LIKE IT  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] It's hard to get in Jupiter sometimes :-/
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com