Is your middle name Wayne?

Started by GSPKurt, February 06, 2006, 03:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSPKurt

Arrested recently and awaiting trial for murder: Jeremy Wayne Hopkins, 22 (Denton, Texas, November); Reginald Wayne Thomas, 23 (Houston, November); Matthew Wayne Almand, 18 (Melbourne, Fla., November); John Wayne Surratt Jr., 28 (Stanly County, N.C., December; escaped and recaptured, January); Curtis Wayne Campbell, 25 (Norman, Okla., January). Convicted of murder: Roy Wayne Russell, 45 (Vancouver, Wash., January). Sentenced for murder: Douglas Wayne Pepper, 44 (Greensboro, N.C., November). Executed for murder: Melvin Wayne White, 55 (Huntsville, Texas, November). Committed Suicide While Suspected of Murder: Don Wayne Moody, 26
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

bigscrub79

Mine isnt but i believe my neighbors is, I will have to keep a closer eye on him. :H
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

GSPKurt

Quote from: bigscrub79 on February 06, 2006, 03:37:48 PM
Mine isnt but i believe my neighbors is, I will have to keep a closer eye on him. :H

:R :R :R :R :R
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

lil_Mrs._Honda1

beleive it or not I had an uncle whos middle name was Wayne and he was in and out of prison all his life from burglry to murder !  Thats were he died was in Rayford !  How weird!`
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Chillinthemost

O chit, my brothers middle name is Wayne.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Quad32x

Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 06, 2006, 06:49:22 PM
O chit, my brothers middle name is Wayne.
Better  make  sure  he  rides  in  front  of  you  from  now  on ! 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

AintSkeered

Were they also clowns like John Wayne Gacey?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

o4250

Damn my first,last, and middle name are wayne! :o

Honda328i

My father-in-law's middle is Wayne  :o :o
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

klutchbuster400


Quad32x

Quote from: Honda328i on February 06, 2006, 09:52:28 PM
My father-in-law's middle is Wayne  :o :o
As  long  as  you  dont  catch  him  in  a  thong  making  frog  noises  in  your  back  yard  after  dark  your  probably  ok. ;) 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Honda328i

Quote from: Quad32x on February 06, 2006, 10:51:11 PM
Quote from: Honda328i on February 06, 2006, 09:52:28 PM
My father-in-law's middle is Wayne  :o :o
  As  long  as  you  dont  catch  him  in  a  thong  making  frog  noises  in  your  back  yard  after  dark  your  probably  ok. ;) 2:L

Sooo, you DID see Frogback Mountain  ;D  I think I'll pass on that one, God rest John Wayne's soul.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: bigscrub79 on February 06, 2006, 03:37:48 PM
Mine isnt but i believe my neighbors is, I will have to keep a closer eye on him. :H

Perfect!! The new screen name for your BRO...."WAYNE" And it can be our secret as to why ;D

bigscrub79

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 12:10:22 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on February 06, 2006, 03:37:48 PM
Mine isnt but i believe my neighbors is, I will have to keep a closer eye on him. :H

Perfect!! The new screen name for your BRO...."WAYNE" And it can be our secret as to why ;D
He didnt like it. I however am taking up a new hobby, anyone wanna go ride to some remote place with me? I need help getting this new hobby started
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: bigWAYNEscrub79 on February 07, 2006, 12:14:54 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 12:10:22 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on February 06, 2006, 03:37:48 PM
Mine isnt but i believe my neighbors is, I will have to keep a closer eye on him. :H

Perfect!! The new screen name for your BRO...."WAYNE" And it can be our secret as to why ;D
He didnt like it. I however am taking up a new hobby, anyone wanna go ride to some remote place with me? I need help getting this new hobby started


Yea OCALA?

bigscrub79

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 12:37:49 PM
Quote from: bigWAYNEscrub79 on February 07, 2006, 12:14:54 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 12:10:22 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on February 06, 2006, 03:37:48 PM
Mine isnt but i believe my neighbors is, I will have to keep a closer eye on him. :H

Perfect!! The new screen name for your BRO...."WAYNE" And it can be our secret as to why ;D
He didnt like it. I however am taking up a new hobby, anyone wanna go ride to some remote place with me? I need help getting this new hobby started


Yea OCALA?
No the rangers there bug me, how about the hunting area at RR. Look more like an accid.........ummm ignore that, just meet me there.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

NPRVinson

My middle name is Wayne, maybe that's why I can't get anybody to ride with me. :gr

bigscrub79

Quote from: NPRVinson on February 07, 2006, 02:37:11 PM
My middle name is Wayne, maybe that's why I can't get anybody to ride with me. :gr
I would have rode with you but not now.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: NPRVinson on February 07, 2006, 02:37:11 PM
My middle name is Wayne, maybe that's why I can't get anybody to ride with me. :gr
Ride ?  Auuhhhhhh , I  gotta  wash  my  hair --- maybe  next  time.  [Sound  of  door  slaming  and  man  running  away.]  :o 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

tony pitts

somebody has way to much time on there hands
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com