SM TT race on the 12th

Started by LE450-RACER#77, February 05, 2006, 10:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE450-RACER#77

I hope I can race this one because I sure don't want to give up the free points. I need everyone to help & give me a few good prayers to make my knee heel up enough for me to race. So come on & put out some good ones for me.

I hope we have a good turnout but I know alot of people will be in Texas for the nationals.

Give us a roll call on who will be there for sure.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RTR_380/450R

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

2006YFZ450

Yes the I'll be their..... ;)

Hopefully get my Shocks & A-arms so I can serioursly whip some @ss ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i will be there!

LE450-RACER#77 hope your knee feels better!

rob get ready to climb some hills with me!!!!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

2006YFZ450

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 06, 2006, 03:25:14 PM
i will be there!

LE450-RACER#77 hope your knee feels better!

rob get ready to climb some hills with me!!!!

Maverick Climbing Hills????? :o

Well cr@p if the Mav's Climbing hills so am I ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 06, 2006, 03:25:14 PM
i will be there!

LE450-RACER#77 hope your knee feels better!

rob get ready to climb some hills with me!!!!

Mav... you know our balls aren't big enough to hit those hills. lol  Well... mine aren't anyways  :(  . Tell you what, if you hit it, I may decide to roll down one of the small ones  ;D . BTW, have you been working on your start? You need to stop spotting those guys b/c everytime you stall your bike off of the line and catch everyone. Just run away w/ the darn thing  ;)

And yeah Steve... What Mav said, hope you've been keeping that knee elevated and putting ice on it. Is it still sore?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

400EX

i'll be there for sure... cant wait. steve if u dont race u still gonna head down or u gonna stay at home?
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 06, 2006, 05:16:18 PM
Mav... you know our balls aren't big enough to hit those hills. lol  Well... mine aren't anyways  :(  . Tell you what, if you hit it, I may decide to roll down one of the small ones  ;D . BTW, have you been working on your start? You need to stop spotting those guys b/c everytime you stall your bike off of the line and catch everyone. Just run away w/ the darn thing  ;)

And yeah Steve... What Mav said, hope you've been keeping that knee elevated and putting ice on it. Is it still sore?

now you know better than that! those hills are too crazy for me!!!! :o i will stick to the hills on the tt track! hahahaha ;)

you know what rob i do have to work on that! at my race a dade city on sat i stalled it out on the start!  ??? there i go again giving everybody head starts! i did end up catching everybody and winning though! 8) :Fp this all just started and i dont know what my problem is!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

2006YFZ450

Well MAV has a stalling problem... :P

I have a problem shifting 1st to 2nd.  I always get it in Neutral and doesnt want to get into 2nd sometimes ???  Im pulling the shifter all the way up... ???
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Ride1Rob

#11
Actually... It looks sweet as hell when you run everyone down. But it cost you a win at the last race. And hey, being that our riding style is very similar, it reminds me of myself watching you ride. I noticed it when we did our lil 2lap battle after races last time. I hopped in behind you and noticed that we ride very similar to each other. It was kinda funny actually. Same riding style almost and I couldn't make up any ground on you. I gave up b/c I was tired and came off of the track. I must've run close to 15 laps  ???
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 06, 2006, 06:02:58 PM
Actually... It looks sweet as hell when you run everyone down. But it cost you a win at the last race. And hey, being that our riding style is very similar, it reminds me of myself watching you ride. I noticed it when we did our lil 2lap battle after races last time. I hopped in behind you and noticed that we ride very similar to each other. It was kinda funny actually. Same riding style almost and I couldn't make up any ground on you. I gave up b/c I was tired and came off of the track. I must've run close to 15 laps  ???

i didnt now we had the same riding style! i couldnt see you! because you were behind me!  ;) hahahahahaha we will have to run again after the race and this time keep up! i must have ran 30 laps i was going crazy!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Chillinthemost

You guys should make a movie...........Brokeback Sandmountain. ;)

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Ride1Rob

Awww Hell nawww! I dunno Chillin', the way you were humpin' dem hills?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LE450-RACER#77

Yes I will be there riding to get last place points if the doc doesn't release me. If I can race I will even if I have to wear a brace. It is killing me to give Wayne all these free points. I may have my new toy out this weekend so if I can't race I will play with the ol gas truck.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 06, 2006, 06:53:42 PM
Awww Hell nawww! I dunno Chillin', the way you were humpin' dem hills?
I'd like to come hit them again. I'll see how I feel this weekend. After that race yesterday I feel like I got hit by a truck.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

53yfz450

i might be out there hopefully next time i wont put a hole in the head. >:(

my dads on call so its kind of iffy. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

01ZX12R

Steve you know I want that knee to get better. Steve you can call them free points if you wanna but I d-mn sure had to work my a-- off for the last ones.I need someone to help me out with Joe on the yellow YFZ450. Hopefully I can keep him behind me. Rob helped take up your slack in the last race and I am sure he would not mind doin it again. Mav, get with me Sunday before the race and we will see what we can do about the holeshots. Whats up with Dorian have not seen him on the site lately?
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

RTR_380/450R

Ill be there on my new Zuki 450! Already got the port work done, Yoshimura Cherry Bomb Pipe, Jetting, Higher compression piston, rev box, cams, and the works!! 

Punks better step!  Im switching to 4 stroke~~!!!




Just playin'!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Ride1Rob

I don't know why you keep BSing JT. You know that the 4 strokes are the way to go. Step out of the era of the Model T and into the Era of the Mustang Old one :-*
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 07, 2006, 09:41:07 AM
I don't know why you keep BSing JT. You know that the 4 strokes are the way to go. Step out of the era of the Model T and into the Era of the Mustang Old one :-*

ya speed kills, save lives and ride a two stroke! hahaha ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

LE450-RACER#77

You know the saying.....2 strokes are like tampons.........every puzzy has one.   


Uh O did I say that ?????????????
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

trx#9

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on February 07, 2006, 10:29:04 AM
You know the saying.....2 strokes are like tampons.........every puzzy has one.   


Uh O did I say that ?????????????
Then 4 strokes are like viagra......... ride it once and have a stiffy for the day :-X
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

RTR_380/450R

Well boys! Im not saying a 4stroke is not the way to go in todays world or I wouldnt have bought one today!! :o

But when my R is runnin and dialed in, I'd rather run it at Sand Mountain! Dont worry though, Ill slow down a little and ride a 4 stroke! ;)
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com