Suzuki responce

Started by K_enneth, February 02, 2006, 12:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K_enneth

 Suzuki responce on www.biketrouble.piczo.com

Dear Mr. Vallis,

Thank you for sending the related Internet links however, for reasons of security, Suzuki Canada policy precludes staff from activating links supplied by third parties or opening document attachments.

We ask that you please refer to our e-mail of November 14, 2005 for an explanation of Suzuki Canada's position in this matter.

Referencing our previous reply, we believe that we have provided you with a clear and concise response to your concerns. As such, we do not believe any further exchange on this matter would be productive and we must therefore consider this issue to now be closed.


Regards,
Mark Hopper
Service Operations Manager, Motorcycle, ATV and Marine
SUZUKI CANADA INC.
Phone: 905-763-5008
e-mail: mhopper@suzuki.ca


Bigscrb15

I think its great they did not replace it. I feel you have been completely unresonable in your requests. It was not Suzuki's fault. I have a couple friends from Canada and we always tease them about being "cheap" and always wanting something for free. I guess its true that it just runs in the blood up there.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Joedirt

Has the bike been broken this whole time?....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Old_School

I just read your site. The first problem that I see is what part failed.... The clutch. Which is a wear and tear item. Majority of clutch failure is due to the operator (i.e. riding the clutch). 2nd problem I see is that when a new atv, car, motorcycle goes into the shop for a warranty, they replace what was broke. If your clutch in your car broke do you think they are going to replace the whole engine? I think not. Now once you got it back the first time and it gave you problems you needed to determined at that time on who did the repair? Did the shop ship it back to suzuki (highly unlikely)? Or did they do the warranty work (normally works this way) and bill Suzuki? I think you should have a beef more with the independent dealer than the corporation.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Ida_Mann

admittably I have not read the entire site you posted, but just by reading about half was all I could stand.

You seem to be posting only the responSes from Suzuki that you want to show and not all of them.

Also, what else is Suzuki supposed to do?  They have an authorized shop telling them that the quad is A-OK and some foolish-sounding potty-mouth spouting off like a baby telling them it's noisy.

To me, it seems like most of your emails to Suzuki were meant to try and get a bad reaction and/or a new quad out of them and it never worked so now you decided that creating a website and pronounce to the world just what type of person you are.

Maybe you are trying to compensate for something, I dunno. 

Remember, it's not the size of your website that matters, it's how you use it.

or maybe the other way around,,,dunno.

back to lunch.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ride1Rob

I also think you have issues w/ the wrong peeps. Your problems should arise with the shop your taking the bike to. It appears that the rattling was due to one of the bolts being stripped out from the shop. That could have possibly led to more issues w/ your bike. I don't think Suzuki is to blame here. The stealership your taking your bike to is the problem. Just my .02
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ida_Mann

forgot to mention, if anyone has accidentally ruined their monitor by spraying the drink they had in their mouth all over the screen in front of them, I apologize and please submit a claim for reimbursment to Suzuki of Canada.

the address is somewhere in the above's internet site.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

K_enneth

Everyone is entitled to a opinion and I respect that. Thanks for your comments

Dr.Dirt

Wow. This isn't the kind of reaction I thought I would see from everyone.  :-\

greenmachine

Maybe it is the resentment we all feel towards the french...err canadians. I also think you should be going after the shop & Suzuki as a 2nd outlet. I have seen these "pregnant dog-sites" pop up rampantly in the boating world. Last year there was a site called "Mystinkingdonzi.com". If you signed his guestbook, he would send you an embroidered hat. This guy was obviousley rich as heII. He bought a $250,000.00 boat & had major problems with the factory rigged electronics. They told him to stick it up his azz after he started the stupid "site". If you get 50 miles offshore & you GPS takes a crap, you are in trouble, hopefully on those high dollar boats they use a regular compass & not just the one on the gps.  Angler boats also had a guy  do that & he screwed himself also. Your site screwed you. This is kinda like 2 lions squaring off, usually the bigger lion(Suzuki) wins. Suzuki seems to have basically laughed inyour face & your letter in the paper is laughable, most people who read the letters to the editor are the blue hairs that get in our way every winter. ;D

K_enneth

This is what these companies want to see, atv riders they can walk all over when there is problems. Riders like these do not live in Canada. I would not be doing this if I was done right by Suzuki.

knucklehead

If you are not satisfied with the customer service you are receiving from SUZUKI then what you should is get it back and take it to yamaha dealer and trade it in on one that will make you happy ...don't go thru life unhappy  :)
85 lt250r quadracer

03 z400 with mods

Im not fat Im squeezable

GSPKurt

Quote from: K_enneth on February 06, 2006, 02:24:55 PM
This is what these companies want to see, atv riders they can walk all over when there is problems. Riders like these do not live in Canada. I would not be doing this if I was done right by Suzuki.

From what I have read, you THINK the odometer may have been rolled back. This is simply not sufficient to replace the engine. It is unfortunate that you have had problems with this machine, but we are not getting the whole story, just bits and pieces, and what you want us to see. Suzuki can't help the wait times at the dealership. Nor can they help the distances involved in taking it in for repair. What did you think would happen when you start a website slamming Suzuki? They typically don't respond well to bullying, as you have found. It is very unfortunate you are having these problems, and I feel for you as an Eiger owner myself. I hope you can move on past these issues and enjoy your Eiger, but I seriously doubt it. Maybe you can trade it on another machine?
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Chuck_Norris

life is to short to be unhappy, sell it and get something that makes you smile ;)

Ride1Rob

But still... If the odemeter was rolled back and then placed on sale as a new or almost new bike, this was not Suzuki fault. If the bike was taken to a dealership and something was broken which in turn caused the bike to run horribly, this neither is Suzukis fault. He's trying to start a war w/ the wrong people. His war needs to be w/ the dealership that sold him the bike and messed up his motor while working on it. I'm having problems trying to understand how that is Suzukis fault.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com