learn chinese in 5 minutes

Started by geektrx, February 01, 2006, 02:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geektrx

Learn Chinese in 5 Minutes


(Must Read Out Loud)


1) That's not right...............................Sum Ting Wong

2) Are you harbouring a fugitive..............Hu Yu Hai Ding

3) See me ASAP..............................Kum Hia

4) Stupid Man.....................................Dum Gai

5) Small Horse....................................Tai Ni Po Ni

6) Did you go to the beach.....................Wai Yu So Tan

7) I bumped the coffee table...................Ai Bang Mai Ni

8) I think you need a face lift....................Chin Tu Fat

9) It's very dark in here........................Wai So Dim

10) I thought you were on a diet................Wai Yu Mun Ching

11) This is a tow away zone......................No Pah King

12) Our meeting is scheduled for next week.........WaiYu Kum Nao

13) Staying out of sight..........................Lei Ying Lo

14) He's cleaning his automobile...............Wa Shing Ka

15) Your body odor is offensive................Yu Stin Ki Pu
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

2006YFZ450

#1
I better wright this down......... ;)


Well now i can talk to chinese kids at school ;D
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com