Where were you on that terrible day in 2001?

Started by LakeMaryKid, January 31, 2006, 08:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loven It

I was at home with my father and my son who was a little over about 1 and 1/2 yrs old.  I was just sitting on the couch watching some morning show when it was interrupted and showed the 1st plane and my son says "plane mommy plane" I screamed for my father to come and see what happend just as the second plane hit. Once we realized we were under attack I became very scared!  It was such a horrible day.  :( Watching tv for the next 24hrs seeing all the footage and not understanding why someone would go after completely innocent people like that. That is something I will never understand .

I just squeezed my son and my father hugged me and we both started to cry thanking GOD that we all had each other. Not to mention the unbeleivable sadness that I felt for everyone who's lives changed that horrible day!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i was in my 8:00 principals of management class in college! my professor was Dr. Howard!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

96 warrior

i was in 6th grade english class and we just watched it on tv all day :'(
96 (and a 98) warrior

2006YFZ450

I was in my 5th grade math class and we were doing are classwork once someone knocked on our classroom door and told the teacher that a plane hit the towers.  Are teacher then turned on the TV and we all saw the 2nd plane hit it was totally crazy what happend.  I remember that day like yesterday :(
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com