SandMountain

Started by z400chic, February 01, 2006, 12:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

lightning

start racing at 11 or 12 pm   for the peps that drive a distance to RACE

HillKiller

   Hey Clay #130,

  No offense intended but proof read your stuff before you post so we can figure it out a little easier... ???
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

01ZX12R

Whats up peeps it has been very quite the past 24hrs. I wanted to let everyone know that I never meant to cause any of this confusion at SM. I hope its all done now. I just do not want people thinking bad of SM. Personnaly I think it is the best place to ride in central Florida. The whole family out there is great.. They dedicate ALL of their time and money to take care of our needs. We need to thank them for giving us this great place to come hang out and ride. Because they do not get days off from work like we do.

Wayne

Sm the vet points will not display on the website.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

YEAH WHAT HE SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on February 02, 2006, 04:44:58 PM
   Hey Clay #130,

  No offense intended but proof read your stuff before you post so we can figure it out a little easier... ???

You will have to forgive him! He was educated in Hardee High School! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LE450-RACER#77

OK LADIES ALL POINTS ARE UP.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

53yfz450

i noticed looking at your points results that you didnt give the maverick (eric smith) any points for the last race the 29th and you gave clay points and he wasnt even there. just thought id point that out. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 04, 2006, 04:16:28 AM
i noticed looking at your points results that you didnt give the maverick (eric smith) any points for the last race the 29th and you gave clay points and he wasnt even there. just thought id point that out. :P

I will look into it I had to change everything in all 14 classes so there might be some mistakes Bill gates was tough on me

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Eric Smith did not get points on the 29 last I show points for him was the 15

01ZX12R

Eric did race on the 29th.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

That is true SM Eric raced but Clay did not. That is on the 29th.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Sandmountainspeedway.com

if you guys would Email me and tell who raced and didnt get points and who didnt race and got points and I will try to fix it.

Thanks

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Ok I think we fixed it.