Where do you think you will be 20 years from now?

Started by mikeE36, January 30, 2006, 02:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

All of your stories in ida's thread were interesting. Where do you predict you will be in 20 years from now?

Me: I think i will be living in my brothers guest house :'(

bluesman

DEAD
   


               IN MY FATHERS HOUSE!!!!I HOPE

DCR_Marcus14

Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

o4250

Probaly dead. Call me crazy, but I think the world will be ended by then, I mean look at how screwed up it is not. BUT hopefully with a beautifal wife, beutifal kids. And a job that makes my life enjoyable. ;)

lightning


Dr.Dirt


lightning


Ida_Mann

retired with a plot of land big enough to build at least a couple mile track that has nothing but tabletops on it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bigscrub79

Dont know, but i would love to be in the caribbean just sitting around fishing and drinking all day.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

yunt2ride

Its all gonna depend on if I win the Lotto by then.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Ride1Rob

Quote from: njoutlaw230 on January 30, 2006, 02:08:56 PM


Me: I think i will be living in my brothers guest house :'(


Can I move in w/ ya  :P

I'll still be riding 4wheelers  ;)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Loven It

Quote from: bigscrub79 on January 30, 2006, 02:50:56 PM
Dont know, but i would love to be in the caribbean just sitting around fishing and drinking all day.

Look me up  :) - I hope to be on a white sandy beach, with crystal clear water and a drink with an umbrella in it and listening to Jimmy Buffett just watching people go by!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

qt314nfla

I hope to be retired w/ another dr working my practice while I receive residual income from that and other investments.  I'll be back and forth between the islands vacationing and riding all over the country.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

2006YFZ450

My home in Clearwater............um...Still be riding Quads Yamaha quads that is..
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: o4250 on January 30, 2006, 02:36:40 PM
Probaly dead. Call me crazy, but I think the world will be ended by then, I mean look at how screwed up it is not. BUT hopefully with a beautifal wife, beutifal kids. And a job that makes my life enjoyable. ;)

I already have a beautiful wife, So I'm hoping that I will have a beautiful girlfriend.Jen said it's ok as long as I leave her alone....  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 30, 2006, 05:00:29 PM
Quote from: o4250 on January 30, 2006, 02:36:40 PM
Probaly dead. Call me crazy, but I think the world will be ended by then, I mean look at how screwed up it is not. BUT hopefully with a beautifal wife, beutifal kids. And a job that makes my life enjoyable. ;)

I already have a beautiful wife, So I'm hoping that I will have a beautiful girlfriend.Jen said it's ok as long as I leave her alone....  ;D

Man you are one LUCKY man :ThumbsUp.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

PaulyV500

I hope I will be retired and traveling all over the USA with my beuatiful wife in an RV with a 2026 Bombardier 2000cc 4x4 2 seater inside and a 2026 Dodge pick up in tow. I pray that I will be in good health so I can enjoy the golden years with her, and see my 2 boys grow up and be a positive influence in thier families and other peoples lives. If the world ends or I die, I will be with god and those that have past before I, riding quads that never need gas or repairs in an awesome place called heaven. Eternity is a long time and life here is very short, make the this time count for eternity!!!!!!
2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: PaulyV500 on January 30, 2006, 08:23:08 PM
I hope I will be retired and traveling all over the USA with my beuatiful wife in an RV with a 2026 Bombardier 2000cc 4x4 2 seater inside and a 2026 Dodge pick up in tow. I pray that I will be in good health so I can enjoy the golden years with her, and see my 2 boys grow up and be a positive influence in thier families and other peoples lives. If the world ends or I die, I will be with god and those that have past before I, riding quads that never need gas or repairs in an awesome place called heaven. Eternity is a long time and life here is very short, make the this time count for eternity!!!!!!

Have you been hittin the sauce again Paul?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

PaulyV500

2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV

o4250

Quote from: PaulyV500 on January 30, 2006, 08:23:08 PM
I hope I will be retired and traveling all over the USA with my beuatiful wife in an RV with a 2026 Bombardier 2000cc 4x4 2 seater inside and a 2026 Dodge pick up in tow. I pray that I will be in good health so I can enjoy the golden years with her, and see my 2 boys grow up and be a positive influence in thier families and other peoples lives. If the world ends or I die, I will be with god and those that have past before I, riding quads that never need gas or repairs in an awesome place called heaven. Eternity is a long time and life here is very short, make the this time count for eternity!!!!!!


Yea same with me, maybe in 2050 :(

Numkut

Ummmm... I hope to be a pro moto guy. Yeah never ganna happen. I might go to FCC (Florida Christian College) and become a youth minister. If not that I want to be involved in the motocross world somehow. Or maybe I'll move to Europe and compete as a professional Moped racer...
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Chillinthemost

Teaching my grandkids to ride, hunt, fish, dive, and hate all the liberals that want to keep them from doing those things.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com