Anyone know much about getting liability insurance for a private riding area?

Started by HondaATC, January 25, 2006, 04:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaATC

There is a possibility there might be one opening up here in Live Oak (I have a hand in it). We're going to the zoning hearing at the end of next month. I'm trying to just get all of our stuff together and one of those is liability insurance. Does anyone have any experience with having this or who to talk to, to get it? I'd prefer to work with someone that has insured other off-road parks, race tracks, ect instead of just someone local thats never done it before. Thanks for anyone that might have some help.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Bigscrb15

Quote from: CrazyCracker on January 25, 2006, 04:39:10 PM
you may try getting in contact with Mark or Pattie Pearce from l-cross.com

yeah, they seem to have their stuff together. They run a great park.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

yunt2ride

cool, i live in Chiefland and know plenty of people that ride. I am only 60 miles from you. We go to Okeechobee to L-cross and I must say that Patty and Mark has a good place to go.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com