sunshine motocross

Started by Hondarider22, January 24, 2006, 06:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondarider22

anybody that races and live near sunshine and has nothing else to do saturday....come out to sunshine for the points race, :) my brother is doing his 1st race on the yfz and wants some1 to race with him.  :-\ ill be out there on my cr 85, but i dont know of any1 that is going out there on quads so come and race!!!! >:D thanks

Honda250ex

I will race with your 300ex ;) But I am looking forword for some races in the next series or whatever I really dont care If I loose I think they should make a class soo medium sized biked should go like the flat track at SM I will probaly race at sm on the Flat track :)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com