February 18th Hazelhurst

Started by Smoknbanshee, January 23, 2006, 02:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

535banshee

matt it was before that i think. that was some fun sh?t. i never had so many rocks hit me before. i always was on ricks ass just wait for him to get tired. than see ya rick head. i love old people. chris ware knows thats some real racing

Hoosier Daddy

#252
its alot differnt that drag racing thats for sure.. being 2ft frme the guy in front of you running 50 mph can get a lillle spookey when the guy in front you you gets loose. chest protectors are a must or you will go home black and blue.  BTW i have ran 18 flattrack races that are 3-4 heats of 9 laps and the A MAIN of 15 laps and also have drag raced the same 4mm cub motor. I pulled it apart and everything looks new.. those cylinders are amazing! and people said they were reliable!  the cool thing is the flat track is right next to hard rock! talk about a full day of racing!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: cutngrs on February 22, 2006, 11:43:14 PM
  Jeff...I'm with Rick, I think that is a bold statement to say the first time you show up you will break the track record.  If that is so then Carl is trying to make it good so you show up next month and try to break the record.  I hope you do, so shut up or put up or drop it!  Like Lupo said "am I blowing this out of proportion"...no, he wasn't, but now you are.  Just drop it! 



i am sorry but i dont think its a bold statement at all    the man has a bike that should run 3.4s   to 3.5s all day long and on top of that he had the crazest rider in ga on it    so  a would say he felt pretty confident  just my 2 cent
[/quote] Troy, Thats some funny Sh!t!! I play the lottery. I haven't checked today. But I should be a millionaire. Ah Sh!t!! I just looked.. Im still not.. ;) ;) ;)         Punk AZZ KID FROM PANAMA THAT RIDES LIKE A MOFO!! 8) 8) 8) Getm Rick!!!!

450R_Matt

Quote from: WareRacing07 on February 23, 2006, 04:41:27 PM
its alot differnt that drag racing thats for sure.. being 2ft frme the guy in front of you running 50 mph can get a lillle spookey when the guy in front you you gets loose. chest protectors are a must or you will go home black and blue.  BTW i have ran 18 flattrack races that are 3-4 heats of 9 laps and the A MAIN of 15 laps and also have drag raced the same 4mm cub motor. I pulled it apart and everything looks new.. those cylinders are amazing! and people said they were reliable!  the cool thing is the flat track is right next to hard rock! talk about a full day of racing!

I need to go into the Insurance Buisness.   to be able to race that much.

Dang!!         $ Cha-Ching $
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

yes you should! arnt you a real estate man??
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

yes I am but not in sales. :K   Management  :banghead.gif
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

Humm! my wife is looking to get her license in that.. she already has an insurance license.... heck all the Wares do!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

cutngrs

Quote from: tribal banshee on February 08, 2006, 02:51:08 PM
Tribals will be there ;)  another bad a$$ bike to come out of Lupo's shop! This one's really gonna fly. If we don't hit the record we should be realllll close! Not talking smack just stating the facts!!!!!  Gonna give ya'll a goal to try and reach! How bout it smoke dog haven't herd from you in a while ;D

  not trying  to start any thing but  reading all this bullshiot gets me mad >:(
this is one of those bold statment   too  :o  and no one started talking shiot to you  and you all started talking shiot about hazelherst  :lecture.gif in jeff s defance  and then turned on him  like  bunch of dogs   :no  or at lest thats how i read  what you  all put on here if iam wrong i am sorry but if you go back and read  all of your own words   i think you will see what iam saying  but one thing for shore  i dont have two faces  what you see is what you get like it or not i dont really care but  i had to say some thing because  i dont think it right    say what you want  becuse this all i got say on it   
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Hoosier Daddy

troy man im glad you dont have two faces.. i wouldnt know which one to look at when yopu talking to me.. kinda like someone with a lazy eye you know??   ;D ;D ;D

BS! IM TAKING THE RECORD BOYS!!!  :box.gif :box.gif :box.gif :box.gif
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

PAPA_TRIBAL

Troy, Ain't no one turned on Jeff. Fact is I was one of the first to get on here and defend him. We got our point across. Thats we wanted. Carl apologized and offered to make it good. But that hasn't been good enough. It just keeps going and going. Now it has turned into a bunch of bullsh!it that makes everyone look like idiots.. All of a sudden no one cares about the racing. Just the freakin record this record that. Personally Im tired of reading about it. Hell its even carried over to another website. Its a F@#king joke!! His own chassis builder called him the week of the race. Buddy Deville told Jeff he didn't think his bike could beat the track record.. So lets knock off all this bullsh!it Before someones feelings get hurt. It wont be mine!! I got no feelings.. As I have stated before I like all you guys. And this ain't a personal attack on anyone. Its just time for this topic to go away.. And dont make me go back through some of the crazy azz post you guys have put up and not backed up!!! Cause there are some whoppers out of your CAMP!!!!  And Im not getting back into a smack off with you guys... Cause the only one that can even hang close is Smoke!!! And he ani't in the game no mo!!  He has more important things going on now... SeeYa !!!

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Papa_Tribal on February 23, 2006, 06:36:45 PM
Troy, Ain't no one turned on Jeff. Fact is I was one of the first to get on here and defend him. We got our point across. Thats we wanted. Carl apologized and offered to make it good. But that hasn't been good enough. It just keeps going and going. Now it has turned into a bunch of bullsh!it that makes everyone look like idiots.. All of a sudden no one cares about the racing. Just the freakin record this record that. Personally Im tired of reading about it. Hell its even carried over to another website. Its a F@#king joke!! His own chassis builder called him the week of the race. Buddy Deville told Jeff he didn't think his bike could beat the track record.. So lets knock off all this bullsh!it Before someones feelings get hurt. It wont be mine!! I got no feelings.. As I have stated before I like all you guys. And this ain't a personal attack on anyone. Its just time for this topic to go away.. And dont make me go back through some of the crazy azz post you guys have put up and not backed up!!! Cause there are some whoppers out of your CAMP!!!!  And Im not getting back into a smack off with you guys... Cause the only one that can even hang close is Smoke!!! And he ani't in the game no mo!!  He has more important things going on now... SeeYa !!!


LFMAO...I kept reading that post and knew my name would come up somewhere....

still no one has taken up my challenge on march 18th....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

lets just let it go. bye the way buddy did not call me and say i couldnt break it. i called him and he said with those tires om my bike it would blow the tires off. it would be hard to get it to hook up. it would be in the set up. he never said it could not be broken

dynodon

Smokie, your ON !!!, you know that I can have it at anytime, I`ll just make sure I get some before we go to the wedding !!!!
  YOU LOSE            AGAIN, Sorry Buddy, I had to knock the wind out of your sail on this one !!!!!!


GIT IT RAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

carl_haynes

Are any of ya'll going to planetsand?

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Carl iam going to planet sand and I have four motel rooms a little ways from the track. ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

i won't be able to make it.....probably be on honey moon.....GET IT RAG....or should i say, GET'N HER DUN.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

boxslinger

Smoke,GET N HER DUN that's what you do on your batchelor party. I will never forget mine i had a party bus with 32 buddies, thats about all i can remember...What happens on the bus stays on the bus :P :P :P

Smoknbanshee

there will be 16 of us on a party bus going to pleasure island in orlando on march 11th, BIKE WEEK....can you see we gonna be GET'N ALOTTA HERS DUN.....

WHOOP WHOOP, pull over lanta that a$$ too phat.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

blupits04

I hope there are more than just guys on that bus.or all you'll get is a bun. you want get a rag!!!!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Smoknbanshee

like the boxslinger said, what happens on the bus stays on the bus, so if your not on the bus, you won't know what is on the bus.....but smoke got everything under control....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

#272
Quote from: Papa_Tribal on February 23, 2006, 04:42:18 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on February 22, 2006, 11:43:14 PM
  Jeff...I'm with Rick, I think that is a bold statement to say the first time you show up you will break the track record.  If that is so then Carl is trying to make it good so you show up next month and try to break the record.  I hope you do, so shut up or put up or drop it!  Like Lupo said "am I blowing this out of proportion"...no, he wasn't, but now you are.  Just drop it! 



i am sorry but i dont think its a bold statement at all    the man has a bike that should run 3.4s   to 3.5s all day long and on top of that he had the crazest rider in ga on it    so  a would say he felt pretty confident  just my 2 cent
Troy, Thats some funny Sh!t!! I play the lottery. I haven't checked today. But I should be a millionaire. Ah Sh!t!! I just looked.. Im still not.. ;) ;) ;)         Punk AZZ KID FROM PANAMA THAT RIDES LIKE A MOFO!! 8) 8) 8) Getm Rick!!!!
[/quot
before anybody goes off this is just my opinion, I don't think it's a bold statement I think it's just plain cocky unless you back it up, so I say come on back let's see what you got, and oh yea I like to watch fast bikes run because mine is slow , but it ain't scared and neither is the rider (riders)I can sit here and tell everybody my 350 went in 3's but we know it only went low 4's. so just come show everybody that's what we do. no hard feelings, I would like to see somebody break the record myself  don't care who it is,that's what makes it exciting.Now enuff smack talking who's ready????????????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: badcompanyracing on February 23, 2006, 09:58:44 PM
Quote from: Papa_Tribal on February 23, 2006, 04:42:18 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on February 22, 2006, 11:43:14 PM
  Jeff...I'm with Rick, I think that is a bold statement to say the first time you show up you will break the track record.  If that is so then Carl is trying to make it good so you show up next month and try to break the record.  I hope you do, so shut up or put up or drop it!  Like Lupo said "am I blowing this out of proportion"...no, he wasn't, but now you are.  Just drop it! 



i am sorry but i dont think its a bold statement at all    the man has a bike that should run 3.4s   to 3.5s all day long and on top of that he had the crazest rider in ga on it    so  a would say he felt pretty confident  just my 2 cent
Troy, Thats some funny Sh!t!! I play the lottery. I haven't checked today. But I should be a millionaire. Ah Sh!t!! I just looked.. Im still not.. ;) ;) ;)         Punk AZZ KID FROM PANAMA THAT RIDES LIKE A MOFO!! 8) 8) 8) Getm Rick!!!!
[/quot
before anybody goes off this is just my opinion, I don't think it's a bold statement I think it's just plain thingyy unless you back it up, so I say come on back let's see what you got, and oh yea I like to watch fast bikes run because mine is slow , but it ain't scared and neither is the rider (riders)I can sit here and tell everybody my 350 went in 3's but we know it only went low 4's. so just come show everybody that's what we do. no hard feelings, I would like to see somebody break the record myself don't care don't care who it is,that what makes it exciting.Now enuff smack talking who's ready????????????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D


travis, i have to give it to you man....your are straight up original...i can just imagine you typing that message that message...i know your a one finger typer,  but you are original and that is some funny $hit....i don't care don't care who ya are....hey man i will be up there in april, ya gonna cook something?  i won't say anything at the driver's meeting i promise....

GET R DUN
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

oh yea Papa if you need help with smoke just hollar, I heard he was called one stroke smoke ;D ;D ;D it's all good smoke just bring it in april.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com