there are still some cool people left in the world

Started by aftrmath99, January 18, 2006, 11:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aftrmath99

awhile back there was a post  can someone help this guy out. well someone did.  ;D bruteforce read the post and offered a free 4 wheeler to my son. not only did he offer, he delivered it all the way to panama city from near daytona! he and his wife drove here on saturday and spent the night .we went to dinner at my favorite chinese restaraunt and then went out for drinks. personally  i had a blast  i hope they did. they were truly some of the nicest people i have met in along time i cant wait to go to ride with them. my kid is still talkin about the kiss on the cheek from brutes wife  :-* he says he aint washin his face for a month lol and he hasnt stopped talkin about his 4 wheeler since. i cant thank them enough and just hope if someone needs something  i can help them the way bruteforce helped us  there ARE still cool people in the world and he is definitely one of them  thanks

o4250


aftrmath99


Bigscrb15

Trust me, the people on this site will amaze you again and again at all the good they do.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

I've never met bruteforce but can tell from his posts that he's a stand up guy. Way to go.  :Clap.gif
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

yunt2ride

Congrats to you and your son and congrats to Bruteforce and his wife to be able to provide to you.  :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

renmus


LakeMaryKid

Oh yeahhhhhh ATVFL quad #2. Way to go bruteforce!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Pastense

I must admit.............I am surprised.

In todays world, the media poses people as such deviants and "ner' do wells" that at times it is that very thing that we see everyelse as. It is truly inspirational to see somene like Bruteforce lead the path for others to follow by showing such an example.

Outstanding..........  :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

bigscrub79

Awesome to hear. This is why i love this site, i have met some good friends and everyone is willing to help out when someone needs it. Congrats on the new quad.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Sweet Z

That is awsome. Now a days you dont hear of awsome things like that.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Love to here of that. Hats off to bruteforce and family. :Clap.gif :Hug.gif :Fp
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Ida_Mann

once again, people on this site come through to help.

way to go.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Loven It

 :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp :Fp :T :T :Clap.gif :Clap.gif.

What a great story!!

Congrats on doing a great thing bruteforce and family!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

AlterEgo

Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

RAP04

I think we could all learn something from that guy

gery350

man thats great.

its the unsung heroes that deserve it all.
not the ones that run their mouth saying how good they are and everything the have done.

congrats bruteforce.
believe me god will pay you back tenfold.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

MachineDog

Good to see there's some good people in this world who haven't been taken by the power of money. And remember to pass it on, when your kid is out of this one remember not to sell the bike and instead pass it on. :)
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Brute Force

It was an honor to be able to help out aftrmath99 & Son.

When I read what his son did I thought it was the most mature thing a 10 yr old has ever done, and after talking to aftrmath99 on the phone and hearing what he has done for kids in the past and present I just simply did what I could.

Dinner was great and so were the drinks :drink.gif, in fact I don't even know what time it was when we got back to the hotel. But the best part of it all was the joy we brought to his son.

Once again it was a pleasure to meet Aftrmath99,son and neighbor Billy, look forward to seeing them again, we had a blast.  ;D
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

mikeE36

Quote from: Brute Force on January 19, 2006, 03:32:29 PM
It was an honor to be able to help out aftrmath99 & Son.

When I read what his son did I thought it was the most mature thing a 10 yr old has ever done, and after talking to aftrmath99 on the phone and hearing what he has done for kids in the past and present I just simply did what I could.

Dinner was great and so were the drinks :drink.gif, in fact I don't even know what time it was when we got back to the hotel. But the best part of it all was the joy we brought to his son.

Once again it was a pleasure to meet Aftrmath99,son and neighbor Billy, look forward to seeing them again, we had a blast.  ;D

Karma will reward you.

96 warrior

96 (and a 98) warrior

Eruption

Quote from: Brute Force on January 19, 2006, 03:32:29 PM
It was an honor to be able to help out aftrmath99 & Son.

When I read what his son did I thought it was the most mature thing a 10 yr old has ever done, and after talking to aftrmath99 on the phone and hearing what he has done for kids in the past and present I just simply did what I could.

Dinner was great and so were the drinks :drink.gif, in fact I don't even know what time it was when we got back to the hotel. But the best part of it all was the joy we brought to his son.

Once again it was a pleasure to meet Aftrmath99,son and neighbor Billy, look forward to seeing them again, we had a blast.  ;D

What you did is great!  The world needs more folks like you. :ThumbsUp.gif

americanhighlander

#23
 :) I'm happy somebody kindly gave him a fourwheeler out of his own
heart.what a  good story and at least a very good thing came out of it.

And I have been on 1987 yamaha moto 4 back in tenn 4years ago.
It's very nice 4x4 and with speedmeter.Well at least the boy is going
to love his fourwheeler for years to come.And he will never forget
who gave it to him. :)


I always love happy good endings and
always good deeds will make you a better person in life  :) 8) :Approve.gif :drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Bush Hog