east coast atv Bartow Hospital.

Started by liteandsirens, January 19, 2006, 07:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liteandsirens

I was at bartow memorial hospital about a month ago and there where two huge motorhomes in the parking lot. One had an east coast atv trailer behind it. This rig was huge. I was working so I couldnt go check em out.
Just wondering if anybody knows who it was. Or maybe somebody big time got hurt at bartow mx. just curious.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i am not sue but i think it was Matt Bremmer after he had his bad wreck at sand mtn.
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

DCR_Marcus14

Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

greenmachine

That bus & trailer was sitting at the open lot near the gate to croom last weekend(Sunday @ 5:30pm) One hell of a sweet rig.

Da_Mtg_Man

Alright, Alright, It was me. I was trying to keep it on the down low but you let the cat out of the bag.

I cased a triple and had to go get checked out.  ::)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

LE450-RACER#77

If you can read the East Coast Atv then you should have been able to read John Natalie Racing.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i was thinking the same thing with the huge dragon on the side!!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

UncleRico

Yeah, that was John Natalie and the Crew from EAST COAST ATV.

Him, Michelle and the rest of the gang were riding at Croom last Sunday.


They traveled down from PA to do some "winter training".


They're very approachable, stop by and say "Hi" next time you see the rig.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."