A very special thanks from Sand Mountain

Started by Sandmountainspeedway.com, January 17, 2006, 11:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Thanks everyone for a great day on Sunday that was the 2nd largest day we had out there. Everyone was very nice we had a lot of new people. I hope all of you had fun.  Everyone followed the rules even the pit speed was observed. Welcome new folks to the Sand Mountain Family I hope you didn't feel out of place and were well received and thanks to all of you that have hung around from the beginning when we only had 1 track.
We will continue to make The Mountain a better place for quads and bikes alike Thanks again Sand Mountain Family.

400EX

not a prob sand mountain... yall have grown into a great motosports complex... i remember when there was grass on the track when it first opened. I will always be a member of sand mountain.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

CABLEGUY1


Toomey

From the pics that I've seen, this place looks awesome, it's just so far.  Hopefully I'll get to go one day.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

WOODY_450r

I always have fun out there great place........actually best place!!!!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif :bow.gif :Fp
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

blindkaeta

For pics check out the tt pics in the photo gallery.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

thanks sand mtn for having us! it is my favorite place to ride and it always will be! ;D :Fp
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Hondarider22

had a great time even with the crash! your track has grown on me more and more, once i get my yfz ill be out there quite a lot. its so much fun on my 85 the jumps are awesome for dirt bikes! keep up the great work! just wish u werent so far away but its worth the drive. thanks for everything!

53yfz450

its only an hour away. thats better than driving 3 hours to pax or seminole. ???


i will be out there next weekend. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

methyman

Do you think its possible to have the sand drag area groomed once in a while?I was there a few weeeks ago to check out Sand Mountain Speedway, its great. I want to bring my drag bike but the drag track is in rough condition. I am a drag racer and have spoken to many of my friends to come up there to drag race. The sand drag track needs to be smoother please. Do you think there is a chance to have drag race events there?

Thanks

Matthew
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

53yfz450

every time i went on the drag it was smooth. ???
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

methyman

Some of the drag bike have struts as there suspension. I ran it a bunch of times with my YFZ450 and it feels ok with shocks but its totally differnet with a solid suspension. It has to be extremely smooth for the "Drag Bikes".  Bikes that are set up for drag race only.
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

#74 crf250r

all i have to say is good things about sand mountain everytime i go i want to go back the next day, thanks sand mountain for a great track.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: methyman on January 17, 2006, 08:36:07 PM
Some of the drag bike have struts as there suspension. I ran it a bunch of times with my YFZ450 and it feels ok with shocks but its totally differnet with a solid suspension. It has to be extremely smooth for the "Drag Bikes".  Bikes that are set up for drag race only.

as i found out the hard way...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Quote from: methyman on January 17, 2006, 08:24:54 PM
Do you think its possible to have the sand drag area groomed once in a while?I was there a few weeeks ago to check out Sand Mountain Speedway, its great. I want to bring my drag bike but the drag track is in rough condition. I am a drag racer and have spoken to many of my friends to come up there to drag race. The sand drag track needs to be smoother please. Do you think there is a chance to have drag race events there?

Thanks

Matthew


Thanks everyone for your support and ware racing 07 I am sorry you crashed. I saw you roll out but I am a flager also we had to go back to work I did'nt get to see you run we have a radar gun now and wanted to clock you but when the race was over we couldnt find you. We will work on the drags next (after we go back to court for the noise). we just would like to finish the other tracks 1st. There is a wright up in the Fort Meade Leader about SM were they interviewed Natalie and Bremer. Between all of us and you all and John and Matt we should be ok in May with the hearing (we hope)  I will post alink soon about the article and keep all posted thanks from Sand Mouintain. Ware your bike looks bad We are your ok. 

Hoosier Daddy

thanks for the concern! ill survive... it wasnt SM fault, it was the spindles i just bought. they broke.. i started a thread about it. that would be a perfect place to drag race at. the sand is deep! I just wish it was on Saturdays instead of Sunday with church and all.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

RTR_380/450R

You guys know Im your biggest fan!  The beutiful women that help run that place are absolutely awesome and so friendly.  The guys that run that place are truly the most down to earth people in the world.  Dale is freakin awesome and a great friend to have! 
Oh yeah, I think Peyton wants to become an official member of the Sand Mountain concession stand crew! :)

thanx for hangin in there w/ us!

jason
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

brian87

 Awesome track, well worth the membership, I'm the other honda that usually comes with Matt Bremer and Mr. Hammond  and I love the track and how much you've done for us quad guys. Keep up the good work!
                                             -Brian

LE450-RACER#77

Quote from: RTR_380 on January 17, 2006, 10:25:07 PM
You guys know Im your biggest fan!  The beutiful women that help run that place are absolutely awesome and so friendly.  The guys that run that place are truly the most down to earth people in the world.  Dale is freakin awesome and a great friend to have! 
Oh yeah, I think Peyton wants to become an official member of the Sand Mountain concession stand crew! :)

thanx for hangin in there w/ us!

jason


Stop sucking up JT !!!!!!!!!   I think they should charge you double. Yes we all love going to SM & I hope the best come May. If ya'll need us to show up again we will.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

bremer450r111

As always, sandmountain is my favorite local track, the people the track, and the way things are ran, all the things a track needs the be awsome sandmountain has, thanks for lettin me train there cant wait to see u guys this weekend, tell Kyle i said hey!! ;D
Matt B. #111

Ride1Rob

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on January 17, 2006, 10:46:21 PM



Stop sucking up JT !!!!!!!!!   I think they should charge you double. Yes we all love going to SM & I hope the best come May. If ya'll need us to show up again we will.
[/quote]

He is doing a bit of arse kissing isn't he Steve :D   .

It is an A Class place with A class peeps though. Never would have imagined a year ago that this place would have grown the way it has. Great Job SM.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Sandmountainspeedway.com


#74 crf250r

is your next mx race feb 19th thats what i heard thanks.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Quote from: #74 yz85 on January 18, 2006, 10:24:56 AM
is your next mx race feb 19th thats what i heard thanks.


Feb. 18 it is a Saturday.

LE450-RACER#77

That is an awsome article & I hope it will help out alot at the next hearing.


Keep up the good work SM Family !!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 18, 2006, 08:50:41 AM
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on January 17, 2006, 10:46:21 PM



Stop sucking up JT !!!!!!!!!   I think they should charge you double. Yes we all love going to SM & I hope the best come May. If ya'll need us to show up again we will.

He is doing a bit of arse kissing isn't he Steve :D   .

It is an A Class place with A class peeps though. Never would have imagined a year ago that this place would have grown the way it has. Great Job SM.
[/quote]

Both you guys can kiss it right in the crack!! :-[

You guys know what Im about and it aint the azz kissin'!
Im just sincere!! ;D
Just like I will sincerely smoke both you fools!!!!!!
By the way, what is that green stuff.  OH, its just the money in my pocket from the expert class!!
Suckas :o

I need to brush up on my trash talkin!
Its not as good as it used to be!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Quote from: bremer450r111 on January 18, 2006, 01:06:14 AM
As always, sandmountain is my favorite local track, the people the track, and the way things are ran, all the things a track needs the be awsome sandmountain has, thanks for lettin me train there cant wait to see u guys this weekend, tell Kyle i said hey!! ;D

Kyle told me to tell you hey

Thanks alot Pat

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Quote from: RTR_380 on January 17, 2006, 10:25:07 PM
You guys know Im your biggest fan!  The beutiful women that help run that place are absolutely awesome and so friendly.  The guys that run that place are truly the most down to earth people in the world.  Dale is freakin awesome and a great friend to have! 
Oh yeah, I think Peyton wants to become an official member of the Sand Mountain concession stand crew! :)

thanx for hangin in there w/ us!

jason

Thanks Jason your family from pops all down have been there from the beginning when we all were standing there going well the polk parkway dont need us anymore what now. Thanks alot And Peyton is a good worker she likes to help.

tony pitts

this place sounds great looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow me and my family will be down in the mourning to ride have fun all day
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

tony pitts

we went for our first trip to sand mountain today and had great time . I would like to thank the owner and employees for making us another place to enjoy our sport. i think we had as much fun riding in the hills as my son had on the track wonderful place .
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

quadsonly4

Glad you could join us Tony, and it was great to see your family again.  Thanks to the ENTIRE SM family for another great day at the track.  I think Kyle had fun too.  Hopefully the two riders that went to the hospital will be feeling better soon.  I know Matt and the guys talked about some changes.  Just call us if you have any questions or if you need any help.  I think they came up with some great ideas to help make the track even better than it already is.  Well SM, thats another national Pro that came to ride your track.  I think the track is heading in the right direction.  Good job!!  Great riding today, Neal, Jake, Jeffrey, Jesse, Maverick, Marcus, Brian, and everyone else.  Everybody ride safe while we're away in California and Texas.  See ya when we get back.  Oh, Natalie says hi and he'll see ya after Texas.

53yfz450

yeah it was fun wasnt really my day. matt rode good on all the bikes i seen him ride on.lol hope fully next time no one will leave in an ambulance. :-X see you all soon.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

crawdaddy07


tony pitts

[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Honda250ex

Sand Mountain is the best place ever I might start racing the tt track keep up the great work ;D ;D ;D :Fp :Fp :Fp
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com